4.9

Yao Ye was nestled in the corner, just watching the old man’s head twisting in the gap in front of the door.

The long neck seemed too soft to support the head completely into the house, and could only shuttle through the gaps.

Yao Ye clearly remembered that among the taboos that a few gangsters said just now, there was a taboo that the ghosts in the corridor must not be allowed to discover themselves.

Therefore, he dared not make a sound at all, even if his eyes had met the old man’s black eye sockets, he dared not make the slightest movement.

With luck, he wanted to wait for the monster to leave by himself, however, it was counterproductive.

Ho–

Ho–

Seeing Yao Ye crying in embarrassment, his face was full of wrinkles, his eyes and mouth were big holes, his head smiled more and more distorted, and he even made a low, weak gasp like a normal old man. It looks terrifying in this gloomy and humid room.

Obviously, the old man had found his prey and he was unwilling to leave easily.

Yao Ye, who was facing the old man’s head, keenly noticed the salivating gaze from the old man’s head, and was about to collapse.

He clasped his head tightly, his slender fingers plunged into soft black hair, the handcuffs on his wrists touched each other, making a crisp sound, helpless and desperate.

Yao Ye’s pupils trembled, staring at the gap in the doorway, her bare feet shrinking together, and grasping the sticky and slippery floor under her body.

why? He obviously didn’t go out, why would the monster find him?

Is it because this room is not locked?

Yao Ye was suddenly blessed to his heart, thinking of the group of survivors who didn’t seem to live nearby.

It’s not that he didn’t think about this problem, but he was too tired after searching for a day on the island, and the sky was getting dark quickly.

He didn’t have the extra energy to look for other rooms, and he was afraid that it would be dark before he found the room. Now, lived here with a fluke.

At first he thought it was because it was too humid that it was unoccupied, but now it seems that it is probably because these rooms are not locked and cannot be protected as they should.

After Yao Ye wanted to understand the joints, he really wished to smash the body of himself who had decided to rest here in the evening.

Why didn’t you think of this? I’m so hungry!

Yao Ye was full of regrets, but regretting it again was of no avail.

Yao Ye, who didn’t even have a weapon in his hand, was dizzy and weak from hunger at this time. Knowing that he would not have the strength to fight this inhuman monster, he could only bit his lip in vain and cry silently.

boom–

boom–

Suddenly, a heavy footstep sounded, and the familiar sound frequency instantly shocked the ghosts in the entire slaughterhouse.

Hiss–

The countless corpses raging in the corridor stiffened, then fled in all directions, hiding under the broken wall and pretending to be dead.

Taking advantage of the humanoid skinless flesh squirming back and forth in the corridor at night, the speed of the squirming was accelerated, and the slug crawled to the ceiling and stopped moving.