5.15

Could it be that this freak who was once bullied, like the horror movie, turned into a ghost to avenge them?

In an instant, ten people in the classroom suddenly thought of this possibility. Many revenge horror movies flashed through their minds, and they all turned pale with fright.

If it is true, then they are afraid that they are doomed this time.

Everyone was shaking like sifting chaff, and their intestines were about to regret it. If time can go back, they will definitely get rid of the bullying themselves.

Learning what is not good to learn how to bully people, so that they will lose their lives now!

“You! Yao Ye, are you a ghost or a human?” Sister Mei still couldn’t believe it. She was shaking all over, and her breathing started to tremble.

The young man standing on the podium had pale skin and did not answer Mei Mei’s question. The eerie aura was daunting, and his heart was chilling.

Facing Yao Ye, who was not far away, who was suspected of being a ghost, the blood on Sister Mei’s face faded, and all the voices disappeared from her throat. The others also followed with a look of fear, standing still, not daring to move.

The entire classroom was plunged into a repressive and terrifying atmosphere.

‘Yao Ye’ looked at them blankly, and slowly raised the corners of his mouth, with an uncomfortable smile in his smile.

“Come and play hide and seek, if you find it, go to death~”

As he said, the thin young man standing on the podium raised his hand to cover his eyes, turned his back and leaned against the blackboard, as if he was really playing a normal game.

Seeing the thin young man on the podium who seemed to be knocked down by a punch, everyone looked at each other and was frightened. No one dared to go forward and find out whether it was a human or a ghost.

After all, if this guy is really a ghost, wouldn’t it mean he is seeking his own way.

“Countdown, sixty seconds, fifty-nine seconds, fifty-eight seconds…”

“Yao Ye” sounded with a pleasant meaning, which looked terrifying in the silent classroom.

Everyone trembled, and as the countdown approached, they panicked and ran out of the classroom in a hurry.

If you are found, you will die.

No one wants to die.

When they arrived outside the classroom, everyone looked at each other and didn’t trust each other. They chose to escape and hide their own.

The bearded man ran away first, and disappeared at the end of the corridor.

All the structures here are the same as when they were in college, so everyone knows how to go. They are looking for a hidden place to ensure that they can live to the end.

Sister Mei chose a secretive direction to avoid meeting other people, dragging her heavy body to the equipment room.

She used to smoke here during college. This place is located on the top floor of the teaching building.

“…I will definitely survive, definitely!” Sister Mei clutched her arm that was still oozing blood, and cheered herself weakly.

She doesn’t want to die, she hasn’t lived enough yet, how could she just die like this.

She is still young and has a promising future!