1.15

He must escape.

Although he didn’t know what happened in the hospital, Yao Ye guessed that everything in front of him was probably an illusion, and he could only escape by breaking these illusions.

It might be similar to a ghost hitting a wall here. It can only be broken when the sun is at its peak during the day.

Yao Ye guessed like this, returned the electronic watch in his hand, and smiled: “We need to wait until six o’clock in the morning to burn the body of the security guard, so that we can all go back.”

Hearing the words, the peaked cap and hoodie flashed hope, but they immediately became suspicious.

“But, what about you? You are not from our world…”

The peaked cap had already drawn a conclusion from Yao Ye’s words and deeds before, that is, this guy is definitely not a person in the real world.

If it is a person in the real world, how can you not even know that this hospital was burned down for two years?

And he must not be the doctor who survived the fire, because in the urban ghost story, all the surviving doctors and nurses died soon after.

Except for the answer that Yao Ye is a dead man, the peaked cap really can’t think of any other answer. So, where can this guy go back after the ghost realm is broken?
Upon hearing this, Yao Ye also asked with a puzzled face: “Aren’t you from your world?”
These little bastards are really weird. It’s fine to go downstairs obediently, and ask some strange questions.

Gee, trouble.

After hearing the words of the peaked cap, the hoodie meditated for a while, clenched his left hand and patted the palm of his right hand, and suddenly realized: “I know!”

The peaked cap looked at the hoodie together with Yao Ye and An Ling.

Looking directly at the ghost king’s gloomy gaze, the hoodie felt a bit cold for no reason, and shook, then said: “If I expected it to be good, this must be a parallel space!
You are not dead in the white coat, but you strayed into the ghost domain of the ghost king after the fire two years ago and were trapped here, and we arrived here two years later. Under the time line cross, we met and each other There are differences in the information you have! Therefore, if the hospital disappears after burning the body, we will return to the real world, and you are likely to return to the world two years ago! "

Hoodie usually likes to read theory books and related film and television works about space-time. He also dabbled in the knowledge of parallel space, and suddenly made a bold guess.

Yao Ye, peaked cap: “…”

Yao Ye was thoughtful, thinking about it carefully, and felt that although this kid was a bit exaggerated, it was really possible.

Anyway, the only thing he can be sure of is that he is a living person. These little gangsters pretend to be strange and vowed that the hospital has been burned down. There is still a possibility from the future.

Forget it, regardless of him so much, as long as he can escape in the end, Yao Ye remembered the plan he had made earlier, and ignored the so-called parallel space theory.

The peaked cap’s IQ was not enough. He shook the water in his head and said in embarrassment, “Well, let’s go to the elevator first. These parallel spaces and other issues, wait until we are out of danger. "

It doesn’t seem to be the time to discuss this, so the hoodie had to shut up.

Yao Ye glanced at the tall ghost behind him, and without changing his face, continued to lead the two behind him to the nearby small elevator.