4.13

“Ahhhhh!!!”

Brother Li had all his limbs cut off, and he could only scream and struggle on the ground.

“X’s! Why does it hurt so much this time than before!!!”

Brother Li hadn’t never died before, but never did it hurt as much as this time. He usually popped up automatically when he reached the threshold of fear.

Stabbed…

The huge blade slashed down, opening Brother Li’s fragile chest, exposing the bright red beating internal organs.

“Ahhhhh!!!”

Brother Li’s voice became hoarse. This inhuman pain made his facial features distorted, and his slumbering look almost lost his human form.

The tall and indifferent judge ignored Brother Li’s screams, and instead stretched out his hand, pulling out the stinking internal organs from Brother Li’s abdominal cavity that had already begun to change and creep.

Wow!

The blood was spilled all over the floor, and Brother Li was bathed in his blood savagely, and dense blood-red flesh came out from the broken limbs, completely turning into a twisted monster.
The human consciousness in his body was swallowed by the dirt of the island, and his breath disappeared in a flash.

By this time, Brother Li’s companions had already run away.

The judge didn’t know if his actions had resolved Yao Ye’s resentment. He turned around and looked at Yao Ye who had been standing behind him, carefully judging Yao Ye’s mood.

Unexpectedly, Yao Ye’s emotions were far stronger than the judge had imagined.

With tears on his face, he immediately threw himself into the arms of the big man.

Because he was not tall enough, he could only tremble, holding the big waist and abdomen.

“Thank you… I’m sorry, I hurt you…”

Yao Ye cried heartbreakingly, like a helpless child.

He really can no longer accept that people who like him leave.

Yao Ye knew very well that he had nothing left, and if he lost it again, he would really be alone.

The big guy is the only one who lends a helping hand in his most difficult moments, and is even willing to agree to his unreasonable request, which is of great significance to Yao Ye.

On this strange and weird island, Yao Ye couldn’t even see a glimmer of hope of living before meeting a big guy.

He knew that he was spoiled and weak, but he never expected that he would be so fragile, so fragile that he was on the verge of collapse in just two days.

Although it had only been two days since he landed on the island, Yao Ye felt like he had spent most of his life, everything has gone through vicissitudes of life.

The malice of the whole world struck him, and he couldn’t bear it.

The big guy is already the only friend he has now. If even the only friend leaves him, Yao Ye really doesn’t know how long he can last. Maybe he will go crazy on the spot.

Yao Ye sobbed, hugging the big man tightly.

He once thought he was very likable, and all his elder friends would welcome him with a smile.

But after experiencing this shipwreck, he discovered that he had never had a good relationship with him. The elders who had been good friends looked at him differently because of his father’s wealth. Once he was in trouble, he would be nothing.