7.2

In the toilet, Yao Ye’s slender ten fingers were inserted into his hair, so hard that the joints turned white, making them more and more attractive.

He lowered his head, whimpered in pain, and his legs trembled.

Shinto Rena, is a real devil.

That seemingly glamorous and moving woman is a very strong woman in the eyes of outsiders, but only Yao Ye knows that he is just pure domineering and has a pathologically possessive desire for his belongings, even if he has to pretend to be due to family rules. Women must also be in a dominant position in bed and affairs.

This is undoubtedly a real nightmare for Yao Ye, who thought he was a straight man before getting married and was somewhat cold.

In the gloomy Japanese-style room, a wife in a kimono stood by the bed and stroked his cheek.

Yao Ye could still remember the expression on Renai’s face, his cheeks were flushed, but his eyes were astonishingly bright. It was a chilling madness.

As a husband, facing such a strong wife, he could only be tied to the bedside and struggled helplessly, and even the call for help was swallowed up.

Yao Ye was forced to endure this kind of encounter many times, almost every night before Rena died. Yao Ye hated everything related to sex, but became more and more strange under Shinto Rena’s torture.

So far, when he sees Shinto Rena’s eyes, he becomes very strange, and Yao Ye feels very uncomfortable with this.

“Well!”

Yao Ye, who didn’t want to fall into this sordid mood anymore, used a knife to draw a bloodstain on his wrist. A thin layer of skin broke instantly, overflowing with a lot of rose petal-like red.

Tick to tick—the blood drops fainted on the tiled floor.

The pain weakened another desire and hope in the body, and Yao Ye’s sanity gradually returned. He glanced at the bottom of his body in disgust, and the muddy legs and spaces made him unable to speak.

Sa–

Suddenly, Yao Ye felt a hint of coolness. He raised his eyes vigilantly and looked around. The quiet sanitary compartment was empty and no one was watching.

But inexplicably, Yao Ye felt ashamed of being looked directly at, his slender fingers tightened slightly.

He thought for a while, his brows were slightly frowned after a while, and he lowered his head to continue sorting out his clothes that had been wrinkled and loosened due to the action just now.

Maybe I was too sensitive.

Rena is dead, and he can no longer spy on his sex like before.

After simply tidying up his clothes, Yao Ye walked out of the bathroom.

The funeral home was already very quiet at this time. The guests attending the funeral had already left after the meal, or left directly, only Yao Ye had to go to the spirit.

Yao Ye didn’t want to go. To be honest, staying by that guy all night still made him a little scared.

He has always feared this overly possessive wife, even after his death.

“Yao Jun, this is a blanket to keep you warm. If you need it, you can put it on your body.”

His wife’s female secretary Ai Tian Meisha was waiting for Yao Ye in the lobby. She smiled softly and handed Yao Ye a soft blanket with autumn eyes.