1.10

After walking out of the ward, Yao Ye walked along the side of the corridor, clinging to the wall, for fear that another monster would appear.

“I will resign after I go out…leave here…”
Walking in the corridors that were so quiet that it made people feel hairy, Yao Ye muttered to himself to ease the anxiety in his heart.

He was fed up.

If An Ling had to retaliate against him, then he wouldn’t be able to sit back and die, anyway, he had already hit so many ghosts, it was not bad for this one.

After going out, he ran far away, leaving the city, he didn’t believe that An Ling’s ghost could follow him!

He was born with great difficulty, so he didn’t even need his conscience. If he died easily, wouldn’t it be a joke!

Yao Ye rubbed his painful temples. Although he wanted to yell at An Ling for turning his face away and not acknowledging people, not even thinking about the friendship from his life, but the fear between his brows became much stronger. He was really tortured by the strange events of the past few days. can’t stand it anymore.

“An Ling, let me go, let me go…”

Although he was very hard in his heart, Yao Ye still confessed An Ling’s name, begging him to let him go, looking around every step like a frightened bird.

“Ahhhhhhh~!!!”

Suddenly, a woman’s scream came from the end of the corridor.

Yao Ye took a breath, her beautiful peach-blossom eyes were round and he dared not move, trying to calm himself down, but to no avail, his heart beating faster and faster.

The fear of death and the unknown made his spirit highly strained.

The invisible ghost behind him listened to the mumbling of his beloved one, watching his panic and confusion, the obsession in his eyes gradually turned into a more gloomy possessive and almost obsessive love .

Why… why… always want to leave?

Stay forever…isn’t it…

Stay forever…

Huh—outside the window, the cold wind howls.

Yao Ye subconsciously glanced at the lighted ward next to him.

There are wards on both sides of the corridor here. There are no windows. The whole corridor is illuminated by electric lights on the ceiling. If you want to observe the outside situation, you can only look through the windows of the ward.

Yao Ye’s eyesight was very good, and he could see the situation outside the window from the window of the ward at a glance, and there was a darkness that was too thick to change.

It should be late at night, but due to the serious light pollution in the city, there should be some light no matter what, so pure darkness is absolutely abnormal.

What happened here? Everything will be normal tomorrow morning!

Yao Ye became more anxious. He bit his finger and imagined many possibilities, with a cold sweat on his forehead.

Is the hospital already surrounded by ghosts? Or are these all his hallucinations?

It’s a pity that all Yao Ye’s conjectures are very different from the truth. The high-rise buildings and asphalt roads he imagined are no longer on the periphery of the hospital, but endless darkness.

The brightly lit hospital is the only light in this darkness, like an isolated island suspended in the chaos, attracting all kinds of strangers in the darkness where only evil monsters can survive. They are like moths to the fire, eagerly Want to enter this unprecedented light.