6.8

Little Wan was taken aback and shrank in her boyfriend’s arms and scolded.

There was a moment of laughter in the box.

Zhao Zheng, another black-haired young man sitting on the side, was full of disgust. He got up, not going to stay any longer.

“Okay, a mob! Tsk, I still have something to go.”

Hearing this, the middle-aged uncle and yellow-haired got anxious eyes.

This is originally five people, and if one goes there, the meaning of forming a group is really lost.

“No! How easy it is to do things! You go out alone, this strange story is everywhere in the world, and it’s easy to get things wrong!”

Zhao Zheng glanced at the two of them and said perfunctorily: “I didn’t plan to do the task. I came to take pictures. Many fans outside hope to get the pictures of the NPC Shili. As long as the pictures are good-looking, money is not a problem, how about , Do you want to help? I will divide it!”

Zhao Zheng is also a professional player, but he is not good at games, he is better at gossip and photography. He takes pictures of handsome men and beauties in various strange talk worlds, makes some private information of NPCs, and posts them on his collar. The heat is instantaneous.

The middle-aged uncle was almost angry.

“You guys! You fucked me like that! Why did you agree to my team application in the first place!”

Low-level players who want to enter the advanced dungeon need to be invited by high-level players, so in the opinion of the middle-aged senior player, these people are completely taking advantage of him and want to get a free dungeon qualification.

Zhao Zheng saw what the middle-aged uncle meant, and couldn’t help rolling his eyes.

“As many applications as a team, just add them!”

Zhao Zheng felt that this middle-aged uncle really had a bad head. You must know that “Guai Tan” stipulates that the experience value gained by teaming up a copy will be 20% more than that of a single player.

Nowadays, many people don’t want to have such a scary copy. It is difficult to gather the number of people in the team. This middle-aged uncle is the one who has the advantage, and he has a lot of experience points.

However, Zhao Zheng was too lazy to argue with these people and walked directly out of the box.

He was anxious to take pictures, taking advantage of the fact that the NPC was still working at the company, so he could just take more work pictures.

Recently, this time gift has harvested a group of fans with a good face. The heat is at the best time. Taking more photos will definitely make money.

Only the middle-aged uncle, father and son, and Qiangge Xiaowan were left in the box.

The middle-aged uncle was desperate and sat on the side to shut himself.

Brother Qiang is still discussing the plot with his girlfriend enthusiastically.

[Later, the wife told her husband again and again that she wanted to move out of the house.

“That little kid is getting older. He is already like a seven or eight year old kid. He is getting bigger and bigger.”

The wife became more and more hysterical, and finally even began to say that the little child looked more and more like her husband.