1.12

“Ahhh-”

Everything happened in the blink of an eye.
The thin young man standing at the end of the team screamed, and red blood spurted from his neck, his limbs were twisted into angles that humans could not reach, which was extremely strange.

The girl with long black hair used all four limbs together, climbing on the thin young man, her eyes were black, her mouth with black blood was opened, and a grim smile appeared.

Yao Ye shouted: “Run, run, turn left!”

The stunned peaked cap and Brother Tian came back to their senses, got up from the ground and moved their limp body to follow Yao Ye.

Yao Ye didn’t dare to go back and ran forward. The fear of female ghosts made him totally unable to think of saving the thin young man.

Will die, really will die!

The death of the bachelor swayed in front of him over and over again, Yao Ye’s brain was blank, and he only knew to run forward. don’t know how long he ran, and finally a small elevator appeared in front of him.

Yao Ye rushed to the elevator door and pressed the button desperately, praying that it would open the door soon.

The few young people who followed were also full of eagerness, frightened by the female ghost chasing after him.
“Hurry up! Hurry up! Open the door!”
drop–

First floor, second floor, third floor——
The current floor is-fifth floor!

Yao Ye was desperate, looking at the female ghost not far away, and a long blood trail behind her, pressing the button with his finger, hoping that the elevator door would open quickly.

“Ahhhhh! My god, what to do! It’s coming soon!” Amy cried so much that her makeup was gone, her face was jet black.

“Don’t wait for the elevator! Damn! Hide in the ward!”

Brother Tian made a decisive decision, took Amy and ran to the corridor opposite the small elevator, and Xiaomei Cao followed.
Only peaked caps and hoodies waited stubbornly by the elevator. They felt that the elevator was a safer place. The ward over there was undoubtedly an unknown territory. In case there is any danger, it is really a good idea. Gate.

“Oh-”

The black-haired junior high school girl ghost moved her uncoordinated limbs and walked step by step. Yao Ye pressed the button, her eyes cracking.

Finally, after a “dingdong” sound, the elevator door opened.

However, the female ghost also came close.
Yao Ye smelled the smell of death, and the smell of decay filled his nose, suffocating him.

“Quick! Go in!”

Yao Ye shouted at the two people beside him, saying that he was going to enter the elevator, but who knew the next second, the world would spin.

boom–

Yao Ye was pushed out violently, and watched the elevator doors close in front of him. Inside the elevator, the faces of the panicked caps and hoodies were mixed with apologetic and rejoicing emotions.
“Ahhhhh!!!”

Yao Ye could no longer bear the scream of his throat, and was dragged to the ground by an invisible force. The original white coat was stained with the dirty color of blood.
Ding Dong-the elevator slowly goes up to the eighth floor.

These shameless villains! Fortunately, he slowed down all the way to take care of these people!

Yao Ye hated the bleeding from his eyes, but to no avail, he could only wait for his own death.