5.2

Before Yao Ye deceived a lot of wretched otaku who wanted to fish for girls on the Internet. The hook-up method has been perfected. In just three or two days, he successfully fascinated the blank and became his online girlfriend. have a lot of pocket money in hand.

As the saying goes, men know men best. Yao Ye, who has read countless films on the Internet, understands the feelings of blankness. Xiaobai simply understands blankness. Just a few words and a few fake photos confuse blankness. The whole process is uncomfortable.

This kind of immature guy who wants to make a girl is really a fool.

Yao Ye did not feel guilty at all for deceiving such an idiot.

This blankness is also a weird thing. My parents died and I lived in my aunt’s house. My parents’ inheritance was handed over so obediently. I was already an adult, but I was so useless to say nothing. .

Of course, he was swept out by his aunt who successfully got the inheritance.

Fortunately, he still has a house, half of it rented out, he lives in a small room, and lives on a little rent every day, and now, the rent has been cheated by Yao Ye.

Really, life is awful.

Yao Ye was really angry at listening.

The inheritance was taken away and living alone was also one of the reasons for suicide.

It was also the delicate tone of the blank in the post that made Yao Ye misunderstand his identity, thinking that this guy was a woman, and felt quite empathetic. He felt that he had met a soul mate in this world, and even his life experience was so similar.

These touches disappeared after learning the true gender of the blank, and replaced by deep disgust.

He hated this man who lived like a maggot.

Because of the blank space, Yao Ye remembered himself as a student.

As simple as an idiot, anyone can step on him, and anyone can press his head and force him to bark.

However, Yao Ye thinks that he is still much better than Blank.

Although he is an orphan himself, he is not that stupid. Even when he was only seven or eight years old, he knew that he would hold the money tightly in his hand and would not tell anyone. He would not take it out to provoke his relatives when he watched the depreciation of the money. Will not end up so badly as blank.

However, this also caused the relatives to be reluctant to raise him, who was eating plain rice. Anyway, Yao Ye didn’t care about those greedy relatives, and he had long since stopped contacting him.

Anyway, in Yao Ye’s opinion, a dignified man was forced to be like this, and his parents could not keep what he left behind. It was really useless, and it was boring to look at.

Thinking of this, Yao Ye looked at the black background interface of the chat room with a sad look, and didn’t want to continue talking with this useless softie.

It may also be because it was too easy to deceive. Yao Ye feels very unfulfilled at getting started faster than ever. After a while, he gets bored. Coupled with the weakness and incompetence of the blank, Yao Ye really feels that he and this sticky person are useless. I can’t talk about the fat house, every sentence is torture.

Besides, there is not much money in blank hand, he is not interested in continuing to break up with this brainless fat house Xu and Wei snake. He just broke up yesterday, but forgot to leave the chat room for a while.