2.15

“Um~la~la~”

In the kitchen,

The tall man with short black hair is humming and cooking.

Yao Ye, on the other hand, sits at the table like an idle husband, waiting for his virtuous “wife” to bring food to the table.

“Xiao Ye, do you like to eat spare ribs?”

The handsome man with a pale face held a dish of steaming hot dishes and pressed it intimately to Yao Ye’s ear, the arc of his mouth outlined was sweet and gentle.
With cold sweat on Yao Ye’s forehead, a smile came out from the corner of his mouth.

“luv’t.”

Hearing his lover’s answer, the man seemed to be very happy, kissed his lover’s sideburns, and put the food in his hand neatly on the table.

Yao Ye watched the man sitting on the chair beside him as usual, with a soft expression, and he couldn’t help swallowing.

too frightening.

The ghosts are terrible.

Obviously just now, he was still in a strange villa full of blood, and in the blink of an eye, he was forced to sit at the original table, as if everything just now was just Yao Ye’s illusion.

Yao Ye lowered his head, his sweat slid down his curved side face, he only saw his fingers with scars.

It was the scars rubbed on the ground while escaping.

Therefore, everything just now was definitely not his illusion.

“Xiao Ye, are you still in pain?”

The man with stern eyebrows approached Yao Ye tenderly, and the tenderness in his eyes was completely different from the bloodthirsty in that strange villa.

Yao Ye was startled, his breathing was stagnant, and he smiled strongly, “It’s okay, I’m fine.”

He waved his hand, and the flesh and blood on his fingers exposed outside his skin was particularly eye-catching.

The man gently held his lover’s slender and white fingers, his eyes half-closed, hiding the tyranny and terror in it.

“Sorry, Little Ye, it’s because I didn’t protect you well and caused you so much suffering. Those guys… died too easily.”

When he uttered the last few words, the man’s tone became distorted for a moment, no longer gentle.

Yao Ye was happier when Malicious Ghost held his fingers in a cold sweat, but he still didn’t say a word for fear that Malicious Ghost tore him alive if any words irritated him.

“Haha, what is this, it doesn’t hurt at all, man, this injury is nothing!” Yao Ye smiled forcefully.

Hearing this, the man looked up at the splendid and beautiful smile of his lover, his eyebrows were softened, his tone soft like cotton candy.

“Yeah, Little Ye is the bravest, I like Little Ye the most.”

Yao Ye: “…” This is the same tone as coaxing a child.

What on earth Malicious Ghost wanted to do, Yao Ye thought for a few hours but didn’t understand it. His fear did not completely erupt until the moment he lay in the master bedroom.

Why can’t I live in the guest bedroom, have to live in the master bedroom, and share a bed with Li Gui? ? ?

Even killing pigs can’t be so psychologically tortured before death!