6.5

Yao Ye was really helpless in the face of her stubborn husband.

He had a big quarrel with Shili and made himself cry.

Shili knew that he was stupid and that saying the wrong words would easily annoy his wife, so he kept his humble attitude that he was wrong throughout the whole process, beating and scolding, apologizing sincerely, but he refused to nod and move.

At this moment, afraid of his wife’s anger, Shili’s expression became more careful.

However, he still doesn’t understand why his always caring wife would be so stubborn about moving, not even willing to delay for a while.

“Don’t be angry, okay.”

“…You…you don’t believe me…oooo…”

Yao Ye looked at her husband who still couldn’t grasp the point, tears in his eyes fell sternly, and his face was full of tears.

Shi Li hugged his trembling wife, her heartache was dying, and she could only kiss the corners of his eyebrows and eyes again and again for comfort.

“Alright, Yao Yao, shall we move out in a few days? It is really busy recently, can we take it easy?”

Shili held his wife’s pale aggrieved cheek in distress, and agreed to his wife’s request, but still didn’t want to move too quickly.

Moving is always not an easy task. He does not want to wrong his wife’s poor living, so if he decides to move, he will definitely find a suitable house.

But he is so busy now that he can’t spare time to find a house or a moving company for the time being, and let his wife handle these things alone, he can’t help but worry about his wife’s busy schedule.

Therefore, it can only be delayed some time later.

Being held in his arms by her husband, Yao Ye knew that he couldn’t convince this stubborn husband. He could only hammer Shili’s back a few times, and then muffledly said that he was tired and wanted to rest. .

Shi Li was helpless and had to hold his wife back to the bedroom.

Yao Ye lay down on the bed after a brief wash, coldly without speaking, Shi Li wanted to say a few words in a soft atmosphere, but was ignored by Yao Ye.

Shi Li could only shrink pitifully by the bed, being ignored by his beloved wife.

No words for a night.

When Yao Ye woke up in the morning, Shi Li was already cooking breakfast.

When he went downstairs, Yao Ye’s delicate eyebrows were still cold. He sat at the dining table and watched his husband bring the food to him.

“…”

Shi Li wore a pink apron and showed a pleasing smile.

Yao Ye ignored him indifferently and ate breakfast by himself.

This foolish fool! Don’t listen to anything!

Yao Ye decided to cold war for a period of time to make this guy a little more sober.

Facing his wife’s indifference, Shili’s narrow and narrow eyes dimmed for a while, and then returned to her tender and watery appearance. She happily watched his wife eating her breakfast, looking a little silly, if there was a dog’s tail behind him, It has long since become a phantom.

In fact, in the final analysis, the reason for the move is that Shili does not believe in ghosts or gods, otherwise time can always be squeezed out, and you can live in a house under your own name.