3.8

Just as Yao Ye tried to suppress his violent temper and confessed to Mingyun, a corpse truck full of corpses had arrived at the funeral home in the suburbs.

In the funeral home, there were few voices.
At this time, the night came, and the air began to glow with a faint coolness.

The body of a tragically dead man was pushed into the funeral parlour by the staff, and was soon brought near the crematorium.

This corpse, which lacked a death certificate and was obviously dying abnormally, was secretly sent to the crematorium during non-working hours, and the flames burst suddenly, burning the broken body skin of the corpse.

The caretaker who took care of the crematorium sat boredly in the outside lounge and dozed off.

For a long time, until the sound of struggling percussion rang from the crematorium, the administrator did not wake up.

Patter-

A palm that had been burned to the point of breaking came out of the crematorium and opened the closed sliding door.

The shattered and charred skin tissue fell from the palm of his hand, and a charred and charred corpse fell feebly to the ground, and after a while, it slowly struggled to stand up.

The burnt corpse slowly walked out of the incineration chamber, and the fragile skin tissue on his body was reorganizing with difficulty. In order not to hinder him from walking forward, it first repaired a pair of eyes without eyelids.

On the face of the skeleton with only flesh and blood remaining, the bloodshot eyes are full of obsession and resentment. It doesn’t seem to feel how painful the wound on its body is, but it just walks out of the funeral home as quickly as possible. , I want to find my robbed lover.

Patter–

A dry corpse that was burned to almost nothing but coke was walking in a quiet funeral hall corridor, leaving a string of scarred and terrifying footprints along the way. The footprints gradually faded outside the funeral hall.

In the monitoring room, the paralyzed security guard was unable to make a sound, rolled his eyes and passed out.
In the living room of the villa, Yao Ye has been annoyed by questions.

“Mingyun, I’m a little tired, can I go up and rest?”

Yao Ye simply took the repeater of Mingyun, his mouth kept humming, just as if he couldn’t understand human words, I’m sorry to say more than a dozen times, and he kept asking why.

Mingyun didn’t answer, but just looked at Yao Ye sadly, as if Yao Ye did something that hurt him more.

“Yao Ye, why can’t you treat me like your brother? I am obviously better than him, am I?”

Mingyun’s expression was a bit gloomy. He stopped Yao Ye’s move to get up and leave, almost holding Yao Ye in his arms.
Yao Ye, whose lips were almost torn apart: “…” Here comes again.

Yao Ye actually wanted to lose his temper, but he was really exhausted today, and his tears were almost draining, and the money was held in Mingyun’s hands, and he was really embarrassed.

“Okay, you are better than your brother, is my current attitude okay?” Yao Ye said weakly, his eyes very tired.

Upon seeing this, Mingyun was happy, and he held Yao Ye in his arms and kept rubbing.
“Yes! That’s the attitude, I love you so much~ Kitty is so cute~”

Yao Ye was full of goose bumps, and was irritated by this numbing name, but on the other hand, he felt that Mingyun had become more and more like Mingan.