1.8

“An Ling, dead?”

Yao Ye dullly repeated the words of the head nurse, pinching his hands tightly together, mixed with mixed feelings in his heart.

“Oh, who would have thought, that kid drank alcohol and ordered the morgue, so I didn’t burn the whole hospital!” The head nurse was pale, and looked pale in the light, but his expression was Still flamboyant as always.

She sighed the death of a poor young man, but still couldn’t hide the gossip on her face.

“Actually, if you want me to say it, it will be easier if you die, otherwise just like him, living is a lonely life…”

“This is reasonable. An Ling is really pitiful like that. She is so ugly and she has no skills. How can a woman marry him, I am afraid that she will be scared by that Yasha face in the middle of the night…”

The nurses next to him also took the conversation and started talking.

“The people are gone, let’s stay in Germany…”

Yao Ye interrupted the nurses' discussion in a bad tone, his eyes were gloomy and somewhat scary.

The nurses were silent like ducks with their necks stuck, staring at Yao Ye, showing dissatisfaction.

They are just chatting, are they so fierce?
Yao Ye ignored the noise of these women and walked back to the office with a heavy body.

He only heard the nurses at the service desk chatting before he learned of An Ling’s death.

Three days ago, just after he got home from get off work, An Ling was trapped in the morgue and burned alive. No one heard his call for help, no one went to rescue him, until the body was burned to charcoal, no one found out that it was on fire. After the fire alarm, the fire was extinguished.
It is said that An Ling couldn’t catch his eyes, even his eyes were burnt to pieces.
Sitting on the chair in the office, Yao Ye looked at the peace symbol on his chest blankly, only to feel weak.

An Ling is dead…

He died after giving him the peace charm…

Doesn’t that mean that he killed him?

Yao Ye lay on the table, his expression becoming extremely numb.

What’s more sad is that when he heard the news of An Ling’s death, his first thought was that the peace talisman did not need to be returned, and he didn’t need to make a false impression.

When did he become so selfish…

After all, Yao Ye is a college student who hasn’t been in society for a long time. He was hit hard by this series of weird
incidents. He couldn’t help but aroused his disgust in his heart, but his disgust came and went fast. In the end, he still clenched the peace symbol. Back to the peace of the past, the selfishness and ugliness of human nature are revealed in this moment.
Perhaps this is what people say, people are not for their own sake.

Master Eucalyptus, I’m sorry, I will keep the safety charms you sent me.

Yao Ye regrets the death of An Ling, but also feels fortunate for the rest of his life. He just lay on the table and looked too sad to outsiders.

In fact, when he was going to take the safety talisman, why didn’t Yao Ye know that An Ling was also relying on this safety talisman to guard the morgue?

After all, it was just for his own life.

Yao Ye’s eyes flickered for a moment, slowly buried his face in his arms, and let out a soft sob.