2.9

Yao Ye, who had received a huge amount of information in a short time, was completely confused.

His thinking is almost frozen, and his reason is completely deprived.

The inborn fear of the unknown in the depths of the human soul makes him unable to even think of resistance.

He just stared blankly at Yunyou getting closer and closer, watching the man’s thin lips kiss his cheek, and the emotion revealed when his eyelids were drooping was a frenzy he had never seen before.

This kind of sentiment appears in men who have always been gentle, and it seems to be extremely unconventional.

Even the kiss that the man fell on his cheek made Yao Ye feel creepy and weird.

! ! !

Yao Ye subconsciously rejected Kai Yunyou, resisting his soft kiss.

Yunyou stopped following Yao Ye’s movements, her eyes were slightly deep, and the sincerity in her expression was extremely real.

“We will always be together, won’t you?” The man’s voice was soft, as if it were just an appropriate request from a friend.

Upon hearing this, Yao Ye’s beautiful peach blossom eyes widened, full of horror.

This is so special, why is it so like a horror movie!

If he agrees, wouldn’t he die immediately? After all, with a ghost forever, there is only one way to die!

But… if you refuse directly, if Yunyou is really a ghost, isn’t he dead too?

The more think about it, the more get scared. Yao Ye, who has watched many horror movies, is now full of bloody and terrifying scenes, and he is so afraid that he will jump out.

However, his strong desire to survive still allowed him to barely control his expression, pale and tactfully said: “Then what, I’m a little uncomfortable, can I go back to my room to rest?”

Regardless of who is the ghost, his brain is about to explode, so let’s be alone for a while and think about what to do next!

The man’s lip line is perfectly thin and slightly hooked, as gentle as ever.

“Okay, if Little Ye gets tired, go to sleep for a while. When you wake up, you will feel much better.”

Yao Ye’s long eyelashes trembled, and his smile apologized unnaturally, disappointing him.

After all, they were planning to play a few more games just now.

“It doesn’t matter, Little Ye will never have to apologize to me, no matter what Little Ye did, it doesn’t matter.”

The man with cold complexion smiled, and the softness in his eyes was so thick that he couldn’t get rid of it. Anyone looking at it would feel like a spring breeze.

But Yao Ye looked at Yunyou’s gentle expression, but only felt a chill on the back of his neck.

As the saying goes, dogs that bite will not bark.

Don’t think Yunyou is very gentle now, but if he knows his relationship with his ex-wife, it might be more cruel.

“Yes, yes, Yunyou, someone called just now, did you hear it?”

Yao Ye stood up tremblingly, his eyes wandering to test whether Yunyou had heard the rich woman’s words just now.

“Is there a phone call? Who is calling?”

Yunyou looked curiously at the microphone that Yao Ye had just accidentally dropped to the ground.

Seeing Yunyou’s curious appearance, Yao Ye’s stiff body became more stretched, and he replied in relief: “Ah, nothing, just an insurance seller. I just wanted to call you, I didn’t know if you wanted Don’t buy insurance.”