6.13

Ding Dong——

Yao Ye rang the doorbell because he found that the key on his body could not open the door.

“strange……”

Yao Ye squeezed the key ring in his hand and frowned slightly.

When he inserted the key into the keyhole just now, there was a vague feeling of blockage, like a ball of plasticine stuck in it.

Tick-

Inside the door, the room door stained with minced meat and blood was dripping blood down. The original color of the solid wood door, which was originally light and elegant, could not see the original color at all.

The winner of the new round of time loop walked to the entrance and looked at the image on the cat’s eye display with a slightly startled expression.

Yao Yao… is back…

Ding Dong——

Ding Dong——

The doorbell rang several times, but the door still did not open.

Yao Ye started to worry that Shi Li was not in this house anymore.

But… who else was the white shirt just now besides Shili?

Yao Ye took out the cell phone in his pocket and dialed Shili’s number. No one answered for a long time, he called the landline in the villa again.

If the gift is there, it should be connected.

beep–

beep–

Yao Ye played persistently several times, but no one picked it up.

Is Shili really not at home?

Yao Ye rubbed his eyebrows tiredly, unable to support his weak body anymore, and fell softly on the carpet in front of the door, leaning on the door panel and sighing.

He was too tense just now, and he didn’t notice anything wrong. Now that he relaxed, he realized that his whole body was sore and he had no strength at all.

Obviously, the two bed affairs just now caused great stimulation to his body and mind.

“It’s really unlucky… the key is broken, what should I do now?”

Yao Ye looked up and looked at the gloomy sky outside the villa, really afraid that there would be a sudden heavy rain, that would be really bad luck.

despair–

Just when Yao Ye was leaning on the door of the room desperately, and was about to close his eyes and take a break, he heard the sound of a call from the phone that he hadn’t turned off.

Yao Ye looked at the phone and quickly put it to his ear. He heard the abnormal noise on the other end of the microphone as soon as he was about to speak.

“Noisy—Boom!!!”

“Dead… I… should… hee hee!”

Amidst the harsh radio waves, Yao Ye couldn’t hear what the other end was saying.

It’s just that the voice is getting more and more weird.

At first, it was just a violent collision and the sound of glass breaking. In the end, there were only some sticky sounds like pulling cloth and leather.

It sounds very uncomfortable.

Yao Ye frowned, still unable to hold back, and asked, “Shili? Are you there? Is it you in the villa?”