4.1 Strange Bone Scent

Blocked checkpoint in Keli City

An old bus fell out of the viscous air. A dozen tourists were crooked in the carriage, all of them trance, convulsions in pain, and meaningless moans and groans in their mouths.

The staff at the checkpoint office hurriedly monitored and boarded the bus after making sure that there was no danger to rescue those who were obviously mentally impaired.

boom! ! !.

After a while, the soldiers who had entered fully armed also fell out. Although they were tough in their will, they were unavoidable for a moment and showed pain on their faces.

Their methods of death are different, and the mental shock they received is also different. In the end, the soldiers who died still had the horrible feeling of being eaten and chewed up by the meat, and even after returning to the real world, they couldn’t help but scream. , The spirit is on the verge of collapse.

“Ahhhhh!!!”

“Monster——Ugh!!!”

The soldiers huddled their heads and let the medical staff carry them into the ambulance.

“It seems that the mission has failed again.”

This is already the 56th mission of the Ghost Region of Keli City.

In the distance, a luxury car that had just arrived at the place stopped, and the person in the car sighed.

“Commander, shall we continue to send troops here?”

The young subordinates in the car glanced at the soldiers who had been sent to the ambulance, showing unbearable expressions.

Recently, weirdness has exploded across the country, and the expansion of ghost domains has accelerated greatly.

Although compared with the chaos and disorder abroad, Dragon Kingdom’s current processing speed is already super fast, but it is in exchange for the mental breakdown of countless soldiers. The mental breakdown of so many soldiers makes all kinds of gossips spread everywhere.

Rumors spread.

The Federal Central Committee has expressed concern about this, fearing that the news will no longer be kept secret and it will cause great chaos in the country.

The rebirth old Zhao, the middle-aged man whose real name was Zhao Kun, looked like water.

He frowned as he watched the ascending and spreading not far ahead, as if the black mist was dazzling him.

Since reporting everything to the federal government a year ago, he has been given great power and successfully prevented many ghost territories catastrophe through the memory of his previous life.

But in recent days, the large-scale spread of the ghost domain has stretched the strength of the federal military regions, and it really cannot go on like this.

If it continues to be consumed in this way, when it really breaks out in the later period, the Dragon Kingdom will be as incapable as the previous life, and let the weird ghosts kill it.

As Zhao Kun was pondering what to do next, the situation at the level changed unexpectedly.

I saw that the black fog that had expanded and covered most of the sky gradually shrank, and a strong wind blew from the cracks in the sky, gathering the black fog in, and all nearby humans were blinded by the fog.

When the wind subsided and people opened their eyes again, they discovered that the narrow and deep gap was slowly closing, and the fog that had originally flared its teeth and claws had disappeared.