1.13

Brother Tian held the door handle, and his left eye could just see the outside through the crack of the door.

Boom——

A tall figure in a worn-out security uniform walked in from the corner of the corridor at the end of his vision.

Brother Tian took a breath, seeing that the figure was about to pass the door, and quickly gestured to the two scared women behind.

Amy and Cao Xiaomei immediately covered their mouths, and did not dare to move.

This is the dead security guard in the ghost story?

Brother Tian saw this ghost wearing a security suit and couldn’t help but observe carefully. This was the culprit that trapped them here, and he didn’t know if there was any fatal weakness.

Boom-heavy footsteps passed the door.
Huh?

Suddenly, Brother Tian looked surprised and looked at a piece of cloth exposed in the arms of the security guard not far away.
Wait, he read that right, is there someone in this security guard’s arms?

Rustling rustling——

The sound of the cloth rubbing sounded, Yao Ye stretched out his hand to wrap around the ghost’s neck, leaning on its shoulder with a look of attachment, his eyes were gray as if they were covered by a thin film.

He lingered in the ghost’s arms like a spoiled child, and he saw the coveted gaze in the dark.

“There—” He stretched out his hand and pointed to the door of the next ward.
Yao Ye knew that there were a few guys that he hated, and he really didn’t like them looking at him.

The facial features of ghosts buried in the black mist were a piece of smooth and delicate skin in Yao Ye’s eyes, and his eyes were gentle and full of love, which made Yao Ye, who had always lacked love, been extremely infatuated.

Those gentle watery eyes looked in the direction Yao Ye’s fingers were pointing, revealing a warm but morbidly loving smile.

“Dr. Yao… don’t you like them?”

The ghost’s voice is faint, with a gloomy characteristic of ghosts, but without losing its melodious magnetism.

“I don’t like it!” Yao Ye made a firm decision, frowning at the narrow door.

“…Okay…If Dr. Yao doesn’t like it, I will drive them away…”

The ghost is greedy for the tenderness of his lover, and his deep and sweet voice is full of pampering and indifference to others.

As he said, the ghost’s deep eyes looked over.

Brother Tian and the lifeless eyes that were completely different from those of the living were facing each other, and his whole body trembled with fright.

He hurriedly twisted the doorknob and closed the door tightly, pressing on the door panel with a face full of disbelief.

Brother Tian looked at some of his companions in the room, just about to speak, but tears slipped out for the first time. Fear filled the soul: “No, no! We were all wrong, the security guard… "

He saw with his own eyes that the face was covered with black mist, the whole body was scorched, and only the flesh and blood security guard held the white coat that led them in his arms, and his movements were extremely gentle.

And the white coat also hugged the ghost who was killing people in the strange talk so affectionately.

“That doctor is the obsession of the security, we are all wrong…”