2.2

While Yao Ye was observing the male owner of the villa, in the master bedroom on the second floor of the villa, the beautiful woman was carefully combing her waist-length hair.

After finishing her long hair like seaweed, she took the bottles and jars used for skin care in front of the makeup mirror and smeared it on her face. After not knowing how many layers she applied, she finally stopped her hands with satisfaction.

But looking at the pale and tired self in the mirror, the beautiful woman who was sprouting for the first time still sighed sadly.

Her little lover is in her youth, even if she uses the money to keep him, but the world is full of colors, if this face is unworthy, I am afraid that the lover will leave her sooner or later.

Thinking of this, the beautiful woman hesitated and took out the Witch Gu doll hidden in the closet nearby.

I saw a vivid Witch Gu doll in a suit, hiding it in a secret compartment. The beautiful woman took it out and looked at the silver needle stuck in the doll’s heart, with a vicious look in her eyes.

For her beloved Yao Ye, she must complete the plan as soon as possible.

That wolf-hearted man should have died long ago.

The guy who doesn’t know the current affairs, just use his youth life to pay the price of offending her.

In this way, her face will remain in the most beautiful appearance, and the lover will not leave her.

The beautiful woman put away the doll, looked at herself in the mirror, and gave up a glamorous smile, as if she had seen the days of flying with her beloved lover after the successful plan.

In the attic,

The tangled Yao Ye was tortured by the sense of morality he imagined, and tossed and turned all night.

But he did not dare to move too much, afraid to wake up the sleeping male host below.

Therefore, on the first night of staying in the villa, Yao Ye slept with a pair of dark circles under his eyes, which was incredible for him who had been sleeping in seconds.
In the morning, when the attic was still dark, Yao Ye woke up, and he subconsciously listened to the movement below.

There is no sound.

When looked down, realized that there were no figures in the bedroom.

It seems that the soundproofing effect of this room is pretty good. He didn’t even hear the male host getting up after only one floor.

Ah, I’m a little hungry.

Yao Ye touched his stomach, took out the breakfast that the beautiful woman had prepared for him last night, and ate.

The hot porridge and side dishes made of top-quality ingredients are put in a heat-preserving box, and now they are still warm. They are more nutritious than the pancakes he used to eat at vendors.

downstairs,

Restaurant on the first floor.

The beautiful woman and the male owner of the villa are having breakfast together.
After the nanny brought the last meal to the table, he respectfully retired.

The beautiful woman gracefully cut the bacon on the plate and ate it, her ruddy lips moved, she seemed satisfied with the taste of this breakfast, her face was red.

The host of the villa methodically ate breakfast, glanced at the extremely excited beautiful woman indifferently, and said, “Your father has given an ultimatum. Three days later, he must move out.”