3.11

Keli City

At the ring road checkpoint, many solemn soldiers clenched their equipment.

Since a year ago, ghost domains all over the world began to erupt, the Dragon Kingdom Federal Government, with the assistance of special event handling departments, quickly resolved many catastrophic events and saved the lives of countless people.
Many soldiers, after being trained by the relevant personnel of the special event handling department, enter these ghost territories in the sleeping stage to explore the method of sealing.

Just like entering the game dungeon, the soldiers enter the ghost realm derived from strange talk, and then look for the sealed land according to the strange talk information circulating in each city to obtain various relevant clues.

Since the ghost domain is the same as a complete world, it is not easy to find the key seal location based on those simple strange stories.

Fortunately, death after entering the ghost domain will only cause mental harm, and will not really die. Therefore, the government will continue to send soldiers into the ghost domain to find clues, and finally organize them into books and gather them into similar movie plots. The same world background manual.

Finally, the elite soldiers enter and seal the ghost realm along the “story”.

The dark-skinned captain Wang Gang looked at the smart watch with the plot on his wrist and made a gesture of preparation.

The ghost realm currently entered is a highly infectious ghost realm that can easily destroy a city. It must be resolved as soon as possible, otherwise all the people in Keli City will face life danger.

Ahead, the cracks covering half of the sky grew bigger and bigger, and even the space began to twist slightly.

The black mist is constantly swelling and rising, and it looks terrifying and hideous in the eyes of the soldiers. Even if the mind is extremely firm, it will inevitably reveal some coolness from the bottom of my heart.

call! ! !

In the blink of an eye, a dozen soldiers were swallowed by the black mist.

The entire checkpoint was under martial law again, and the staff guarded the periphery in accordance with the instructions of their superiors, not daring to approach the slightest.

At this moment, a medium-sized tourist bus drove towards the checkpoint, and the tourists in the car were excitedly taking pictures.

“Hey driver, drive slowly, let’s take a picture from this angle!”

A few young tourists took professional cameras and kept taking pictures of the dawning city outside the window.

The driver in front yelled impatiently: “Sit all right! Is the seat belt fastened? Do you have to let Lao Tzu get a ticket for not doing it!”

Hearing this rant, the young tourists in the car were startled, and then they became angry and quarreled with the driver.

“You take care of us! We already have your car! You don’t need to worry about it, just drive a car! You are really used to being so temperamental!”

“It’s no meditation! X’s! We talked all the way! Listen, so good! I can’t give you a good face! I really thought that little money was amazing!”

The driver, who was extremely irritable because of driving all the way, sneered at each other, and both sides blushed with a thick neck.

“You! You driver! What a lack of quality! Park us! We don’t include your car! Don’t you dislike the money! Don’t ask for it if you have it!”