6.12

In an unmanned cemetery, the black mist invisible to human eyes spreads in the cemetery, especially around a handsome black-haired youth.

Yao Ye, with messy black hair, sat up from the grass in a daze, rubbed his sore waist, his face pale.

His waist was almost cut off.

x.

To be honest, Yao Ye feels very uncomfortable now.

Have a relationship with two different husbands in a row.

Husbands also insisted that they are the rituals in unison, but one is a real husband and the other is a ghost infant, even if they all belong to the same soul, it will inevitably give people the illusion of cheating.

Ordinary people generally can’t bear such mental stimulation like cheating.

Yao Ye is no exception.

Coupled with his all-time exclusivity and jealousy for love, this sense of division makes him extremely unacceptable.

He loves her husband Shili and loves Shili wholeheartedly, almost paranoid, so he also hopes to get the same strong love from her husband, but now, if he is really cheating… Then, is he still qualified to love Shili ?

If you really derailed…Is immersed in the joy just now, is there any value in my filthy self?

Yao Ye thought of himself in a dead end, and his spirit became a little unstable.

He curled up on the grass, holding his head in pain and groaning, his teeth-marked white fingers interlaced in a soft black hair, so hard that his knuckles turned white.

Just now, the series of images that appeared in the mansion and the cemetery made him understand that the ghost infant and her husband are both the same person. If these are true, then it’s okay, he is not cheating.

However, the problem was that Yao Ye could not be sure whether everything in this strange space was true.

He has no way of knowing how credible everything displayed in this space full of ghosts.

Yao Ye became more and more entangled as he thought about it, and his expression became more and more gloomy. For a while, he felt that the ghost infant and her husband were the same person, and for a while, he felt that they had different memories after all…

Two souls with different memories… Are they one?

This answer was denied by ‘Shili’ many times in the brutal punishment just now, and ‘he’ believed that only he was Shili.

Yao Ye, who was still firmly convinced of his conclusion just now, thought of the denial of’Shili' at that time, and his heart became cold, and he almost tortured himself too much.

“call!”

Patting his cold cheek, Yao Ye took a deep breath. In order to avoid emotional breakdown, he simply put aside all the messy things just now and stopped thinking about it.

“It’s okay… Don’t think about it, I must be thinking too much… All are one…”

Yao Ye lowered his head, looked at the bite marks on his wrist, and tugged at the corner of his mouth, but his eyes dimmed.

He was trying to comfort himself.

He started to move forward, because there might be an exit ahead.

It’s okay, as long as he finds the exit and the Shili, he will return to the previous days. Everything just now was a nightmare.

Not long after he left, Yao Ye felt the familiar vibration again. As the world turned around, everything around him began to collapse, his eyes went dark and he lost consciousness again.