1.11

Brother Tian was suspicious, and asked Yao Ye many questions in a questioning tone.
Yao Ye answered a few more at first, but finally became impatient, and simply kept silent, looking at these mentally handicapped guys with his eyes.

What’s the problem? Even one plus one is almost like a lunatic, even if these people are not mad, they are almost like lunatics.
The peaked cap standing on the side came back to his senses at this moment. He hurriedly finished the game and said bitterly: “I’m sorry, buddy, we are also very scared, there is no way.”

“Just now when we woke up, we found ourselves here. We were blinded. We were looking for someone to ask for directions. We met a few women in nurse uniforms at the service counter. We thought there were some people. As a result, those Looking back at the normal nurse, she turned her head and revealed a scorched face. Her face was burnt. There was still black blood between Bai Sensen’s teeth. How horrible and terrifying!”

Yao Ye was also frightened. At this moment, he felt a little empathetic, and his expression eased: “This is Ren’ai Hospital. I am going to go down to the elevator over there. Can you tell me more about the situation there? "

If it doesn’t work, he just takes a detour.

“Renai Hospital!!!”

As soon as Yao Ye’s voice fell, the group of people on the opposite side screamed in unison, almost not yelling at Yao Ye. Now the hospital is full of crises, shouting so loudly, for fear that ghosts don’t know they are here!

But now, these strangely costumed lovers of supernatural events really couldn’t help it, and they froze in place like a lightning strike.

“Yes… It’s the Ren’ai Hospital that was destroyed by the fire? Brother, brother, you can’t bluff people…” The peaked cap legs are a bit soft.

Yao Ye frowned: “Where do you hear the rumors, the fire only burned the morgue, and the hospital was fine.”

Yao Ye didn’t understand why this group had such a big reaction.

At this time, the hoodie that had been looking at the phone seemed to have found something, and the voice tremblingly called everyone: “Everyone, come, come and see, this…”

“What? Does your phone still have internet access? Mine didn’t…hiss!” Amy took a breath while looking at the content on the hoodie phone.

Several other people also leaned over to check their phones, all looking incredulous.
Yao Ye became curious, and walked over to see a live broadcast interface.

The live broadcast has just started in recent years, and Yao Ye has also followed some relevant news, but it is the first time to watch the live broadcast room.

The picture in the live broadcast room fell into darkness, but the barrage at the bottom remained at the moment when the signal broke.

[My grandpa said this is the ghost domain of the ghost king, it reproduces everything before death…]

[Everyone will die, I can’t get out when I enter here]

…………

[Pay attention to that strange story, the obsession of the ghost king must be in it! 】

[It’s over, it’s over]

… [The anchors are dead. 】

There was deathly silence in the corridor.
After a long while, Yao Ye licked his chapped lips and asked, “What’s the strange story?”
hiss–

Several young men with dyed hair of all colors looked at Yao Ye in unison, with surprise in their eyes.

“You are, really don’t know?”