1

A small 3 year girl with icy blue eyes and cream blonde hair which were unevenly cut in a fight was running with small bag with her in a deep forest. Like Elenior. But it wasn't Elenior.

She managed to 2 kill the slave traders with her unique power. Which was one of the reason she was chased by them. There were still 5 of them chasing after her. They seemed to be around 27 or 30 year old.

Her elf ears peaked up indicating her danger was ahead. Let's say it was one of her quirk. But she kept running. Her face stained from crying making her vision slightly blur plus her unevenly hair were in the view of her vision.

Now you will ask how is such fragile creature running in forest without any elder? Actually she was with her dear mother. Her father was killed by someone humanoid creature but this was kept secret from the little girl.

Her mother was holding off the humanoid creature from getting to her. Since she was special. She had a unique power which is only passed on clan leaders. Plus she was a daughter of excellent mages which resulted her having a huge poll of mana when she will awakened.

They decided to help her with her power to protect her from danger. But one day that humanoid creature destroyed everything. The only thing which was running in her mind was her mother words.

___________

A beautiful blonde hair women hugged her small figure and said with her angelic voice.

" Baby Butterfly Y/n work hard and be a strongest mage. Live this forest and live a life without regret. Try to understand the power you possess and use it for good. Trust yourself. And keep this with you." She said and handed her a bag. "But–" The girls vocal were seized because of crying a lot.

"Listen Baby, Mama and Papa both love you alot. We wanted to give you a bright and beautiful future but we can't keep our promise now. So please don't forget about us. We will always be with you here." She pointed at her heart.

With that the girl ran away clutching the bag for dear life.
_____________

Well let's not forget that she is still a small girl. She was surrounded by all 4 side. She clutched her bag close to her in hope but let out of a blood curling scream.

The moment she open her spikes of red crimson blood was pierced all the four traders. Because of using this spell which she was still learning made her extremely exhausted slowly your eyes closed and you saw a figure coming in you're direction.

She wanted to run but her body fell limp and she was knocked in deep slumber.