24

Arthur pov

After Goodsky told me about discipline committee. I was about to leave the office but was stopped by Goodsky.

The door opened and y/n entered a small smile. "Goodsky about this class- Ah Arthur right?" She said looking at me deep in my eyes. It seemed like she was in her own trance but she broke when I answered her. "Yes Professor."

She chuckled and patted my back and took a sit beside me. She talked a bit about some teaching stuff while I just admired her face secretly. She really is beautiful.

She turned in my direction with her signature smirk and said "So he is gonna be part of Dc instead of my brother. Can't say I am disappointed." She said and ruffled my hair like I am some sort of kid in front of her. I didn't mind her touch which I mind of others. But she looked at me like I am her small brother that fact didn't feel right with me.

She left and Elijah came in finding me. Before living Goodsky told me to make up with Tessia which I agreed bit annoyed by the fact that Goodsky said it loud in front of Elijah.

______________

I was walking with Elijah to the dinner hall. He was pretty upset that I didn't said that I know Tessia which Goodsky told me. When he came to find me She said that purposely in front of him.

But in my mind y/n's voice was playing continuously, she spoke in same tone with others but why it was a bit different with me. Not different maybe..... sweet? I can't say surely because that time I was mostly in my own world admiring her beauty but now that I think it was sweet.

"Arthur guess who is going to be wife?" Elijah asked when we were discussing about date and all. "Huh? A wife of yours?" I asked in clear disbelief.

" Why did you said like that? You are not the only one who Knows beautiful girl?" He said I just shrugged.

"My wife is gonna be y/n." He said proudly and I almost choke. "Ehat?

"She holded my hands today in her lecture. Sure she is inlove with me." He said dreaming about something I don't want to know atleast for now.

"Well that means she loves me too. I mean she did whispered in my ear and patted my back." I said nonchalantly but didn't knew the damage will cause this much.

He stood their looking at me like i betrayed him and in no second he is going to tear my soul apart. Then the next moments it was like his life draining from him.

A smug smirk formed on my face as I decided to mess with him.

As we entered the mess we took a sit and started to eat when some noble came to ask Elijah to join their group and not some trouble maker like me. But he stayed by my side and when the noble tried attacking me. Elijah stood in between to take the damage being my human shield.

Before I could do anything to him without getting a lot attention. Veils started to bind the noble. I decided to mess with him as an evil smirk came and I walked towards him.

He kept shouting that we can't use magic than that's exactly what I did. I used my bare hands and pulled his pants.

He was shocked at first but then he began to wiggle a lot trying to cover himself.

Everyone started to make fun of his size but not loudly just whispers but everything came to and end when we heard two laughs. We wiped our heads and saw professor Wykes and professor Platanova supporting each other as they laugh their ass off.

Y/n snapped her fingers and the veils burnt. He quickly pulled his pants was about to ran but stopped when y/n pulled him beside her. And used him like some sort of stand to lean on.

"Go ahead!" She said to Alex. And he complied. "So if anyone wants to train wanna join?" He said and mostly many were raising their hands.

So this is meant be random training. So I too raised my hand.

'Papa you do like her.'

'Shut up Sylv.'

'If not then why did you raised you hand.' She said and jumped on my shoulder.

'Cause why not.'