7

He is conjurer. Light orange stage at this age. Interesting. Specialization in fire. The fight was fairly good to prove himself but at his last attack he lose his cool and messed up and the examiner have to save him.

"Your Raw mana pool and ability to learn high tier fire affinity spells speaks volumes of you potential but–" He cut her off by using a new spell against examiner even after the match was over.

The male augmenter was about to stop them but the same cream blonde defeated him at speed. She slammed the boys face in the ground and gripped his hand behind him and her knee on his back. Uncapable to move.

Seeing that he was unable to move examiner continued and that boy ended up in B-class. "I am sorry for his behaviour are you hurt anyway?" She spoke softly. Her eyes slightly showing concern for the examiners and hate for the blonde boy who took his sit.

"I am fine Mrs.Y/n,Thanks to you." The examiner said and patted her heard. While the augmenter male nodded with slightly tint on his face.

So her name is Y/n. It suits her. She took a sit next to lucas and said something. Lucas had a annoying look but didn't said anything.

How can a beauty be friend with such arrogant brat?

The thought quickly left my thought as my name was announced. After my fight which was exhausted because I am still not used to this body Kaspian understood my wish and placed in B-class.

Kaspian turned and lookedin the audience and spoke "Mrs. Y/n you're next A-rank mission will be given after the test." She gave a small nod of acknowledgement and again fiddled with her fingers. After the test's We went to take our adventure-card.

I got a feeling y/n was powerful but to think that her skills were already this level. Made me realise I have a lot to learn and their are many strong people. I asked Jasmine about her and she told that y/n learned sword at the age on 6. And she is same age of mine. She is deemed as a prodigy. And mostly nobles were in her favour. Now that I see she fits perfectly in Goodsky's description. I wonder if she is the same. That will make sense.

I heard a commotion and saw y/n was surrounded by boys and girls. But she kept a stoic expression and kept reading what I assume her mission details.

Of course there will be many boy who will be head over heels for her. I wouldn't be surprise if I joined that line. But for now I have to focus on my training.

While Jasmine went for something I meet Elijah. Soon this was interrupted by lucas. "Is there a meeting for B-class that I wasn't invited." Said in his usual cocky tone and smirk.

"Lucas." I heard someone said a shiver ran down everyone's spine. We turned and saw y/n standing there with face still buried in her paper and people still surrounding her with a dremy look. Someone even dare to say "Please make me yours~" at this boys and girls glared at them.

"Let's go." She said completely ingnoring other and looking directly lucas. For a second I thought she looked in my direction but that won't be true right?

Soon jasmine came and asked "What happened? " Everyone vanished quickly just as y/n left with lucas so I just shrugged and said "Nothing I was just talking to... oh! He's gone." I said referring to Elijah.

Jasmine said " Do you need something than take your time and then we will leave I have something in my mind instead of normal mission. " And I nodded.