23

"Okay no need for crying dear. I am working on this things for almost years. But Feel free to point out my mistake. Say what's on your mind. Ask me. Don't think about my background. You can Improve you skill with my some random training section." her face told that she really mean it. The boy softy nodded and said a small sorry.

She sure is a pure admiration for everyone.

"Okay so come down everyone we do practical section. Show me you basic which isn't basic. That doesn't make sense does it?" She joked and we all laughed at her antics.

Now finally I am able to get away with this boy. More over this lecture might help me in improving my skills.

I tried concentrating on my mana point and was about to use a wind spell. But came to halt when a voice said.

(A/N: Okay I just winged from this part don't say anything.○_○)

"Breath in and relax your muscles." I didn't understand but followed the voice and relaxed my muscles. "Good now if augmenter make a steady flow of your mana to your whole body. And if conjurer try merging with your surrounding." I did and my mana flowed in my mana vines. "Augmenter huh..." I heard that voice say.

"Okay now focus your attribute in you hand like you do when you first learn your spell. First use wind and then earth it will be easy." I find this a bit different because this is just too basic and I seems to forgot the normal basic because I was learning new advanced spell.

The voice chuckled at my struggle and guided me again.

"Now breathe in and out and decide a small amount of mana in you dominate hand of your spell and use it." I did as said and launched my spell. It went in a straight line.

First the impact of earth made contact with the wall and created a small crate which was then blown in a bigger one by wind.

"It seems like a common boy is gonna win my heart~ I turned and saw y/n too close to me her hand rubbing my back. I was to impressed by the results of her small lecture that I didn't notice the glares of others student.

Let's not forget the fan-boy. He was ready to use a spell on me.

"Good work! try using less mana so you can train a lot even if you have a small mana pool." She patted and went to teach others.

I took a notice about her that her teaching language contain physical touches. She seemed like she is trying to smooth out the tense and make them give there all. And it works.

Seeing her help others made a smile on my face too.

I looked down and saw Sylvie wiggling her eyebrows at me. 'Ask her to bring her bond in next lecture dad.'

I gave a look of disgust and again started to train. I guess she is worth of having so many fan boy. She isn't discriminating anymore elf human drawf everyone are equal treated and I guess because of her age she is more of a friendly guide than professor.

At the end of the class everyone were leaving while I was the last one to leave. I said her "Professor about your clone-"

"So you get it huh! Well it's true that my clone only shows like 20% of my power." She chuckled lightly sending a wave of warmth near my ear (Does that make any sense?)

"So that means in your real body the simple spell will be more strong than this one?" I questioned and she nodded. I was about to ask her what affinity this spell belongs but she just disappeared.