32

"So it must be good to have a loving family huh?" He saw as you turned now facing his body. Intently your eyes curiously scanning his features. He sighed now know that you knew his secret and nodded. "Why do you ask?"

"Well you said that you were not worthy of being loved. So I guessed that you did something that you regret. Or was a orphan? The way you are avoiding lucas just so you can keep you family safe also gives off." You said as you stretched your hand to pat his hair.

He leaned in you touch as he was now on his side facing your face. "You know I would still die if something were to happen to you." You smirked.

He looked in your eyes seeing any ounce of lie but none was found. And a soft genuine smile came not the one which he keeps with others.

"Why you ask? " you said knowing his next question so you said. "Well I only had memories like... umm.... seeing a girls parents leave her or the small girl getting chased by some thugs or a small girl killing the thug tho her eyes were stained with tears–" He stopped you and sat up and you to sat up beside up.

"You have gone through a lot." You chuckled and pinched his nose. "You helped the little girl to smile again."

" You are reincarnated does that means you are far older than me." You asked curiously and he smugly smile. "Yes. And you should respect your elders."

"Yes big brother." You chuckled as he pouted. "I am not you brother Y/n." And gave a glare at you.

"I am sorry your highness. As a apology let this pleasant tell you something. As i got your biggest secret so it's only fair for me to tell you something too. But mine won't be as big as you but we'll whatever. Right?" He nodded vigorously ingnoring the sarcasm in you words as if he is child. "You are like child." You said in amusement.

'Now that I think i guess I really am a child in front of her just like when I was In front of Sylvia.' Arthur thought as a ghost smile came.

"Blood manipulation.That's my powers. " He cocked and eyebrow as in telling that he didn't expected this.

"My clones are made up of blood. But I can do a lot of things from it. Nobody knows about this. Okay?" He nodded. But you know he is still in his own doubt. So you decided to show him.

You dropped few drops of blood and you solidify it and made butterflies. Which flew and took a seat on Arthur's nose. He blinked and then suddenly over 5 to 6 butterflies danced on his head. You giggled at the site and he to joined in.

"Hey wanna train together." You asked stretching you hands doing a butterfly pose as you stood up. "Why not." He said and you help him up.

As he took hold of your hand you somehow put a lot strength in it. So you both ended up falling. Arthur was just few inches away from your face. Hot breath fanning on your face. Sending your mind in fence. He composed and your eyes were closed.

"I am sorry y/n...... y/n?" Arthur said softly questioning why aren't you responding. When he came closer once more he heard a soft breathing pattern and came to conclusion that you are fast asleep.

He chuckled and sat pulling your head on his hand as a pillow and he too lay beside you. As he pulled you snuggled closer in his chest. He softly hummed and stroked you head as you both were now asleep.