20

3rd pov

Tessia said "Do you dare?" Suddenly she was introduced by lilia rushing in and helping Arthur.

Then she again continued "Pointing a weapon at someone outside of a sanctioned duel is a violation of school ground rules. Try stopping your weapon just before you hit me, but that action alone will warrant you a suspension. And if you were to touch even a hair on my head. Expulsion would be the least of your worries. So I'll ask again. Do you dare?" She said in threatening voice until she was interrupted by someone.

"I do." Said a voice and Everyone turned and saw Alex Platanova. He had a annoyed look on his face. His eye narrowed at them with furrowed eyebrows. And marched towards Tess.

"I–" Just as he was about to say something y/n shouted " Stop right there Mr. Platanova."

She came and stopped beside Alex. "Nicolas meet me in my office. Leave." He nodded and quickly ran away.

"Mr. Platanova you shouldn't act rashly with students. " She started to scold the poor boy. Who just let out some noise in agreement or disagreement.

"And President you were the one who gave speech on discrimination and here you are discriminating by protecting him." Tess tried to protest "I didn't Prof–" but stopped when y/n continued

"School ground rule no. 23. The punishment would have been 2 weeks of suspension with extra super boring lecture. And you too were asking for an unofficial fight on school grounds. Do I have to explain the rules for that. Are you sure you weren't saving him." Y/n said in a mocking way. Tessia felt embarrassed and looked away.

She turned to meet Arthur gaze and spook "Mr. Vince–" , "Arthur Leywin." He intrupted.

"Oh I am sorry I saw you with Lily and Mr. Vincent so I thought your were part of their family." She bowed and again continued. "You shouldn't put yourself in trouble." She said and started walking away with Alex.

"So you are telling Nicolas is just going to get a lecture for seriously injuring him and I might have got suspension for stopping him. You would've faced a lot more problems than this." Arthur said quite annoyed and pointed at the injured drawf.

Y/n titled her head to see the drawf. She went over him and ruffled his hair. Which resulted in a blushing mess of small drawf and all the bruises healed up. And y/n turned "It up to us to heal others serious or small injuries. We can heal them with ease but I never said that I am gonna just lecture Nicolas did I?" She said with a tone which sure send shiver down everyone.

They could only pray for the poor boy to got caught up in this mess.

With that both the teenage professor were called by Director.