21

Arthur pov

Today's first lecture was y/n's. Spell casting. It was also deviant related so I decided to take it. Not because I want to see her absolutely not. I was just a bit curious about her. She is my enemy's sister after all. And also I want to say sorry about morning incident with Tessia.

'Dad you are making it obvious that you came here to just see her because you for the first time washed yourself clean and combed you hair and you just called her enemy's sister not enemy.' Sylvie said while snickering.

'Shut Sylvie! And today's first day of school I should be presentable.' I huffed.

My face flushed a bit because of morning incident. I guess I shouldn't have lash out. A blush crept on my face while I entered her classr- more like a big field and a separate section to sit.

But the problem was all classes mostly have 40 to 50 but why does there are more than 100 in this class. Shit!

There was literally no space to sit anywhere. I am pretty sure most ones don't even are deviant. Geez "Where do I sit so I can see everything?" I said out loud.

"If you want you can stand down and watch me closely~" someone said softly followed by giggle. I whipped my head and saw y/n's face too close to face, standing there in her black uniform which had many detailed work with gold and silver.

"N-No! Th-thanks there is still a lot place to sit" I stuttered because of embarrassment and went to take a sit

"N-No! Th-thanks there is still a lot place to sit" I stuttered because of embarrassment and went to take a sit. 'I didn't even noticed her coming.'

"Alright class calm your horses." The class went almost silent. The only sound which could be hear was her heels sound. She stood in centre and casted a sound spell in a snap of finger.

So she has sound deviant too. This room is like 1/4 of the main hall I thought only high level mage were able to cast such spells but I guess she really is strong.

"Each class must only have 50 children maximum but I guess you all don't really follow rules huh?" She said softly with a smile and shook her head. Many boys and girl were already red after her actions.

What's worst was I got a sit beside a fan boy who literally was writing her name all over his book. Creepy.

"Alright. Now let me introduced myself-" she started but was cut off with the crowd going wild.

"Y/n Wykes!"
"Fire attribute!"
"Best mage!"
"Beautiful goddess!"

How can she handle this all stuff. I guess it only a waste to come here. "You sure are energetic in first lecture" she mused softy.