17

Y/n pov

As a part of Wykes I have to attend parties and ball in account of dad. And today I am going to small ball at Mr. Helstea. For a birthday party I guess. What the hell should u take for present I am not very do at this things. A dead bod- Okay that out of the question.

I guess a weapon will be good. She may have got a lot of dresses already. I pondered for just 15 min. Its not like I am going to think for a gift for hours.

I was not that disappointed with crowd. Atleast they know to keep their distance. Tho they keep staring at me like I am sometimes precious. Who knows that if I died my dad is not gonna feel a single ounce of sorrow. I sighed as I pounder about my situation.

"It's there something that you need m'lady." I turned and saw him as I  pointed a finger at him. "It's you! The one who kicked Traident's ass" I blurted out and then quickly covered my mouth. "I am sorry." I said softly and He nodded and gave a smile. His blue eyes fixed on me.

"You seemed to be quite a dancer." I trailed off remembering his dance with a girl. He chuckled "I just did as what I was told but thank you for your compliment."

"If that's the case the dance with me." I Stated looking at others who were dancing. As the silence grew I quickly said "I was just-" "If that's what you want very well." I blinked twice as he said those words.

He extended his hand for me to take. Many eyes were already glued to us. I mean I am a Wykes and it will be rude if reject. I should have vanished when I had chance. And why the hell I even said something like that? I sighed and gently rested my hand over his. He widen his eyes. Seems like even he wasn't expecting it.

He firmly hold my by waist and gently my hand. Let's say the Dance was fairly good. Tho it was me who would usually trip or stormed on his foot. Because of his damn blue eyes.

My eyes are blue too but there is something different in them and I have already seen a pair of these eyes. 

These mistakes were taken granted. They thought that me tripping was adorable thing. Some were gawking at us. So he asked if I want to stop. I chuckled and took the lead. He seemed to surprise its not usually for a girl to take lead. Well surprise humans!

At the end of the dance we didn't said anything Tho our eyes spook a lot of things. Trying to figure out the other one.

After the party he escorted me to my carriage. And I on my way home I passed out. I even forgot to ask his name. Whatever I'll just call him formally.