12

3rd pov

The huge court was silent soon The judges entered the court. Lucas and Note or should we say Arthur were standing in their designated place.

The old man who had white hair and wore a black robe. Who seemed to be the main one started

"After reviewing the reports. On behalf of the adventurer's guild and the panel present here... I hereby declare the conjurer, Lucas Wykes formally stripped of his A-class ranking for sabotage and endangerment of his party members during a dungeon excursion." After hearing this the said boy smirked 'Cause usually they would have placed the person in prison.

"Futhermore he is prohibited from re-enlisting as a adventurer until otherwise stated by the guild.Mr. Wykes please hand in your card." He handed his card acted all hurt and all.

After Arthur punishment was announced Lucas tried to argue but he was silenced by a certain someone.  "But I am Wykes–"

"Big brother why don't we go home?" Y/n said standing beside the door with some of guard beside her. She was in normal outfit. A simple plain blue shirt and black knee high pants.

"And meet me. We have to discuss few things with me don't you." He was embarrassed the way she talked with him and used a spell but within a snap of her finger it vanished in thin air.

He gritted his teeth and stormed off with guard following him. And after lucas was dragged out with his guard. Y/n bowed and said "I will make sure to treat all the families for their lose. I know this isn't going to be enough but there isn't that I can do and I'm deeply sorry for his behaviour." And exited.

After this Arthur was escorted outside of the court.

"Kaspian was right. What a frightening individual. But if Mrs. Wykes hadn't come it would have been hard to reason with him." The judge thought and shuddered a bit imagining him. But calmed when a beautiful smile of y/n came to his mind.