2

A girl sat on her desk which was close to her rooms window. The wind softly blowing her sleek hairs. The moon light reflecting her ocean blue eyes looking like a polished sapphire.

A sudden knock on the door and the birds who were sitting on edge of her window flew away. "Lady Y/n you are been called by Sir." Said one of the maid.

"I'll join him. You can leave." She said politely and closed her book. She looked outside of her huge window. "The moon is beautiful right mama?" She kept her hand on her big chest and softly said with a sad smile.

She stood and straighten her dress and walked to the nearby shelf to keep the book which was named as 'Mana Beasts.' and exited her room.

Sound of her shoes meeting with the cold floor was heard from the big corridor. The big door opened with slight creak and she entered and saw one figures. Patiently waiting.

A mid-aged man sitting on the throne like chair. She greeted her sir or should we say 'dad' with a small fake smile which did seem to fool him. A genuine smile came on the older figure as he saw her.

Let say she was his favourite. She gave him whatever he want power. Fame. Money.  Everything without any questions.

"Y/n I need a favour." The mid-aged man asked but she knew better that it was an order. She stayed silent and let the man continue. "I want you to join Xyrus academy and graduate."

"But I am barely five Dad." She tried to reason out with him but he was already fixated about sending her to Xyrus academy.

"Y/n I have been watching you for a whole year, your skills in fire and wind affinity is what we can't even see in high class mage." He braged about how good mage was she than other wild mage.

Wait let me tell you a bit background on current scene.

The girl here was adopted or won in a betting game. The slave trader who sold her might be living his best life. Afterwards when he found out that the elf was awakened after the little shock of killing his comrade and the affinity she possess was fire. He was too lucky.

You see fire is said as the most powerful attribute. So just as she was auctioned Many noble started to bet on her. I mean who wouldn't want someone like that.

Many nobles even the most prestigious Flamesworth, Traident, Wykes started betting on her. Wykes was ready to spend a lot on her. Because you see a elf with fire affinity was rare. And Wykes was said to be the one who harvest the best mage. So he won her.

Just after a half year they found out that even if she was a black core mage. She possess wind affinity too. Dual mage are rare which made him more happy with his purch– kid.

So on her 3 birthday he gave her a training house only for her. While she trained with her fire affinity with her so-called brother. They both were almost burned because in middle of training y/n somehow was able to conjurer lighting bolts.

Now on present time.

So if she were to graduate from Xyrus Wykes sure will gain profit with it. And as usual he would look to faunt his child.

Now than since she didn't had anything to do she agreed to join the academy but under direct directors supervision.

She was too small. 12 or 13 year old were normal students age who attended Xyrus academy. He thought of protesting but didn't since she was ready to join. If director were to become close to her. The relationship between Wykes and Director would be much better.