8

2 years later~

Y/n's pov

I jumped up and conjurered a bow of thin air with my wind affinity and launched it on the beast in front of me.I am now able to use blood manipulation and my elemental attributes.

The arrow was a very thin green stick with blue fire on red coloured pointed edge to peirce and burn at the same time.

It might look a single arrow but actually there were 50 arrows. When they peirce the beast on its pressure point or weak point I was quick to take my footing back and launch an powerful spell.

Searing Blaze.

Just as I used my gauntlet to conjurer the spell. A huge fire gust intensified in blistering radiation. Making it look like sun. It swallowed the whole beast within seconds. I can sense that all the creatures in the cavern were took the damage. Some might have even died.

After the attack only Ash and a beast core was left. I took the new S-class beast core and suddenly the my beast sneaked on me and pushed me on ground with sitting position. Making himself comfortable on my lap and slightly purring when I patted him. Tracing his blue pattern on his head.

It's been a while I have been close to him. We are now under a equal terms. He help me to learn the 2 different phase of his power. Tho they were hard but I was able to learn it.

I gave him time to clean up the cavern. He nodded and quickly went to kill the beast who were injured gravely because of my attack. I met him when I was on a mission.

Flashback

I was about to get slammed by the beast but suddenly everything were to get slow or fast.....?

One creature with beautiful nine tails and a breath taking appearance came into my view. With a roar of his a huge fox like creature came up from thin air made up of fire.

It was quick to gobble whole beast. More like torned. Once everything was done the fire fox beast disappeared and now only the beautiful small fox jumped on me and started licking the blood which was dripping from my head.

I noticed that the blue marking was similar to my mother's bond. I softly patted his head and it bite down on my hand. I whimpered and shouted a bit.

I chuckled and welcome my new family member. Koda.

Flashback end.

I arrived at adventure guild to give my report on my mission. I greeted few new mages and suddenly a thought crossed my mind.

Why do I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen?

_______________

Real form

Small form

Small form