13

Arthur pov

While on my way back home I took a ride to Helstea House. When I entered I saw the same cream blonde snoring softly with the beast on her lap. I chuckled a little and stopped my beast to not jump on the other fox.

I took a sit and observed her facial features. She really is beautiful. If I remembered when I first saw her she was an A-class mage. Over two years she must be AA-class mage or S-class mage. I tried seeing her core but I can't she seemed to be using some sort of artifact.

She stirred a bit and then moved her head on my shoulder. I stiffed at this. She clutched my shirt a bit. Seems like she is having a nightmare. She jolted up suddenly. Which sure scare me. I put my hand and rubbed a bit in up and down motion on her back an attempt to calm her.

She rubbed her eyes and then looked at how close we were sitting. I too noticed and a small blush covered my face. I shifted my gaze and took a sit opposite to her so I can sit in front of her and make things a bit less awkward.

"I am sorry. It must have been trouble to look after a sleeping person." She said softly. The tone only was enough to make anyone forgive her.

I chuckled and said "Trouble? Quite opposite it is you know. Who would hate if a beautiful girl would lay her head on a boy's shoulder." She gave a small almost invisible smile but I noticed and she patted next to her sit.

I hesitated at first but took my seat back and scooted closer and saw that she didn't seem to be uncomfortable so I stayed like that.

That smile was almost invisible smile. It was one of the beautiful smile which almost made me have a heart attack. She usually puts a fake smile on her face. This was genuine.

We talked a bit. She told me that she is a S-class mage. And her mana core is just barely dark orange. When I tried to check , she was right. It seemed she was barely dark orange. She told her skills in using different weapons. Mostly she was a secretive person. She only gave some information. I was still a bit intrigued since i am light orange stage and she still isn't at dark orange yet she is still a S-class mage.

She introduced her bond and Sylvie was more than happy to introduce herself. And quiet proud too. While Koda just nodded.

We both stopped at helstea house. And she went to meet Vincent. I slowly followed her behind but was stopped by Ellie.

After our small reunion of family. They went to Hall and told me to join them. Mr. Helstea entered and I asked him. If he saw Y/n. He just shook his head and said "She said that she had few things to do and she didn't want to ruin family reunion so she just gave me the list of the things they wanted and left."

I was sad since I wasn't even able to introduced my family or me to her properly. If my parents found about her. They might just think about her as my secret girlfriend.