27

After the Dc meeting and small sections to let my mana beast control her feelings. We went to meet Goodsky.

"Hello Arthur!" She greeted me with her usual smile and I nodded mirroring her actions. "So as I promised. Today I am going to show you where mock battle are held." I nodded and followed her lead.

She took me to a big gym filled with many students. Who looked as if fifth or sixth years. My seniors.

They took sit and from the small entrance 2 figure came. "How dare you skip this lecture?!" , "It's you woke broke my leg god damm it." , "It's your fault for using high level spells!" The figures came in light and we saw Mr. Platanova and Mrs.Wykes.

The males hand dropped over female's shoulder as the continue to bicker about the fight I guess which I missed. They are quite close even tho they were strangers at first.

"I will be your partner for mock battles because professor Platanova is injured. Still he is going to observe and we will tell you where you are lacking." Y/n said firmly with Alex now standing slightly leaning on her. They really change their demeanour when they are working.

Everyone in class didn't seem to complain as my class did. Doubting her. She went in a room and came wearing those cuffs on her hands and ankle along with gloves on her hand which I assume is her type of wand which she mentioned last time in our class.

"So what are they? The cuffs I mean." I questioned Goodsky who was also watching the class with a proud smile.

"Those are restraints. Which is created by y/n herself and only she is able to use the black ones. They are made up of a stone which changes it weights. Black are the heaviest and red is the lightest. But for a normal mage who isn't physically strong won't be able to handle such things. Y/n uses them so she won't kill anyone with her strength. " She explained as if she was the one who invented.

"Can you tell me the order of the colour along with its weight." I questioned eyes glued as y/n was dodging few punches. Precisely.

"Red is like 250 pounds and black is like 750 pounds. The colour are like red then yellow, orange, green, blue and then black."

So Alex is able to hold almost like 600 pounds. They didn't seem to used any type of mana. So this must be their real strength.

Y/n pov

As I entered the gym I sensed two familiar mana. I checked and saw Goodsky with Arthur. Is he some kind of special human or what? Is he related to some noble blood or maybe a relative of her? I guess I have already meet him somewhere. On announcement day. But I have seen me somewhere else too. I guess I am gonna do some brainstorming today.

As I wore my restraints and glove. Alex already explained them the rules.

First boy came and dashed at me without warning. Good. Many thing of this as a game but actually you have to think of us as an opponent or else you will not get enough feedback. If we aren't able to see their skills.

He was a augmenter. He strengthen his body and punched me but I dodged precisely. As I find his weak spot. I merely kick him. As he went flying. This restraints do put a lot of weight on me. If it wasn't for these he would have died.

He used a water spell and directed towards me. I was quick to conjurer a barrier for myself. His offensive skills must be improved. He is a dark orange stage so he is weak.

Let's check his defense. I conjurered a bow and arrow which was aimed at his right hand. He jumped to dodge but I used a gust of wind by my glove to change path which resulted in stabbing his abdominal. And he started falling. I caught him in bridal style and healed him. And placing him gently with his result of fight.

This continued for almost 1 hour. I couldn't help but feel the pair of eyes burning my head. I turned and made eye contact with Arthur and for a spilt second I saw Note. The person who seem to have grudge against Wykes. Now that I think it all adds up.