25

Me and Elijah quickly followed them wherever they were taking us. Behind the school there was a big dom shaped building. The roof was made up of glass and the outside was of pure metal.

Alex dashed to the entrance as we heard a "stop." He didn't listened and the big door flew open.

The scenery wasn't something anyone was expecting. It was a mess. Everything was almost destroyed. Like some sort of natural calamity had came here to just mess.

"I just remembered I trained a bit in the morning and forgot to clean up." She said nonchalantly.

This isn't just-a-bit training y/n. You destroyed the whole building and you are saying its just a bit. Just what sort of training you do.

Well why I am even surprised. After all her clone with only 20% of her mana was almost terrifying with just a basic spell.

She quickly ran inside and closed the door. We heard different kind off sound and After 2 min the door opened and the room was in much better.

Its a high class mana rich room. I wonder how much it cost.

"It's okay if you make a mess. There is enough space for everyone. I'll clean it up afterwards. It's okay even if you destroyed I already have 3 extra training house anyways." She said motioned us to enter. Wait this training house is hers?!

"Today I am gonna beat your ass y/n!" Alex shouted and y/n just chuckled and gave him some dark blue cuff. Which at first Alex scowled seeing them. But took them anyway. I wonder what are those.

Alex was quick to come near us and said "Today I'll show you who is strong." Y/n just said "just don't remove those." She said and pointed at her cuff which were black.

She got a message from Goodsky so she excused herself. While Alex explained us how we can spar together. They both are pretty well organised.

Y/n came and looked for someone. When our eye meet. She gave a different smile but then again went to netrual and said "Arthur Leywin I guess you should leave. Goodsky told me that you wanted to make up with your childhood friend." Tessia.

Do I really have to go? I wanted to see both of their match against each other. After all I had only seen their power like not even basic skills. And here they are going to show us a match between them. But I need to make up with Tessia for today.

I sighed and nodded slowly inching to door while Elijah was flustered because y/n help him to tie up gear. I guess I'll just ask Elijah about the fight.

Sylvie moved in a bit more comfortable position like she didn't care but when she saw the fox beast appear out of nowhere she was about to run to y/n too. But I pulled her by tail and dragged her.

If its not me than its not you either.