19

Arthur pov

Today was our first day at Xyrus academy. We entered the big hall where everyone were called. Goodsky gave me a small wink and gave her speech and introduced Student Council.

Boys had heart when they saw Tessia. She has grown beautiful. I heard Students saying that she is somewhat cold now.

Just when Tessia finished her speech two figures came inhuman speed. Clashing swords.They both had a grin across their faces. One I recognised as Y/n while other was a boy with orange fluffy hair. His body was of a normal boy. But the way he is handling his sword means he is the only one offensively playing. While y/n way just simply dodging and reflecting.

Everyone were in awe watching them even I admired their fighting style. Suddenly they stopped in mid sky. "Can't you stay still for a moment?" Goodsky said and huffed a sigh.

"I am sorry Director. Its just I got interested when someone shared same interest as mine. And plus we both still are young to mess a bit." The boy said and his face changed into neutral. While everyone kept staring at y/n with a blush. Who was fixing her red velvet dress. And wore her black robe again.

I heard few boy and even girl saying about her. Whether it's her personality or her looks. Everyone were inlove with her.

"Students meet Mr. Platanova and Mrs.Y/n they might be your age but they are your Professors." Goodsky announced with a smile. They both gave a curt bow.

____________

This is her dress~

Mr. Alex Platanova~

 Alex Platanova~