22

"How are you here? I mean I saw that you had 7 more lecture at different classes at the same time." A boy who's hair were styled one side said while y/n giggled and said "It's magic darling." He blushed and sat down.

Some again said that there isn't such magic it's impossible. "It's not impossible I mean I am an elf and a excellent fire attribute mage. Isn't that Impossible too." She said and send that boy to check other class and saw there was a y/n's clone too.

A clone? I never heard about this magic. Is it a realated to her power or something like that? And the class went wild about what was that magic?

"Silence even if I tried teaching you that spell you won't be able to do so. Now let's start the class." She said firmly and then let them calm down.

"If anyone tried to speak now you will volunteer for all the practical with me to show the class. Second if you want you can call me by my name. And lastly don't piss me off." She said with a small smile. Already knowning the meaning behind that smile everyone nodded. I guess being nice is kind hard sometimes.

A boy jumped out and said "So the little wykes is now showing her true colours. I knew you are rude and weak. Do you even know how to cast a spell or just here because of your family background." And gave a sadistic smirk in which she just tilted her head.

The one beside me was cursing and was about to pounce on that boy and gobble him up.

"A solid yellow conjurer with fire attribute. Isn't this convenient?" She said and motioned him to come in centre which he did.

When he reached where he was said to be she again continued. "Do is you basic strongest spell." She commanded. And he complied. He took his wand out and started to conjurer a spell.

A medium sized Whirlpool of orange-red flames formed and he stood in centre. After the speel there was a small crate formed under him. He smirked and looked in her direction only to see her beside him and simply putting off the fire which were on her uniform with her bare hand.

"That's impressive." She clapped. "Now go to your sit you aren't on my level yet."

"What do you mean?" He asked quiet puzzled and annoyed.

"Just go sit and watch. Boy." She urged him to sit with other students so he went and took a sit.

"Alright class as he showed how we cast a spell. So today I'll teach you some basic which can bring drastic change in your magic output. As you see I am an dark orange stage. So what I mean about my level is this."

She stood there with her hand on her book which she carried. And a huge wirlwind was formed far bigger than the previous one. The flame were orange-red but some had blue ends. Blue flames are meant to be strong than orange.

It covered the whole field and it started to get hot in the sitters. Sylvie started to roll in order to find coolness but she didn't get.

Everybody were sweating. After the spell was undone she stood there totally unaffected by the hot temperature. We felt the temperature again going back to normal while cold wind brushed past us giving us a pleasant feeling. While Sylvie purred a bit.

"So this is one of my basic spell I know it's not the strongest Because I didn't used my glove which work as wand. But I guess it was good for demonstration." She said while the book was pressing her chest and with other hand keeping a finger on her chin like she thinking something.

Everybody looked at the boy who first tried to show her down. Now it was his turn to look down. He was on verge to cry. The boy beside me grinned widely like some idiot. I really want to change my sit.