34

Now here you are almost about to snap at Lucas. Basically Tessia and Arthur decided to team up against Lucas and Curtis. There wasn't anything wrong in that but Lucas is a born idiot. He isn't even trying to help Curtis. Focused on Arthur.

Suddenly a huge mana was leaked as I turned to see Tessia's core. I was about rush but I mid-way turned to Lucas. Arthur was a bit confused as why I changed my course while he was rushing to Tessia. He covered her from Curtis attack but he was open for Lucas.

I kicked Lucas roughly on ground and then turned to Glory telling to protect other students as I rushed at the explosion. Only to see them passed out.

________

Arthur pov

"Do you have a death wish?" She screeched as soon as she saw my eyes open.

I took notice of her electric blue eyes which were glossy. A red rim under her eyes indicating the swollen eyes. Tears streaming like river. Soft sniffed here and there. Few strands of her golden hair were caught in her eyelashes but she failed to take notice of them as she softly said "You could have died. Who would protect your family? Who would have looked after you sister? Who would have made this girl smile again?"

I was about to reply her "I don't–" but was cutt off.

"Please. Just tell me." Her anger was long gone. She slumped. Seemingly exhausted. She took a napkin and softly dabbed her tears. And fixes her hairs in a messy bun.

She took a deep breath "You made me crazy worried about you. Idiot.....I am not joking Arthur. This is what I feel."

My heart started to beat at a crazy speed seeing her so worried about me. The words she joked were true. She really cared about me even at the length of hurting her own brother.

I took her hands which were warm in my slightly cold ones and gave a squeeze. "I'm okay. Thank you for healing me."

She smiled. Eyes exhausted from staying up. Almost about to close them. I sat up and hugged her side gently making sure not to hurt myself.

She leaned close "I am not going to lecture you. Just take your medicine on time. I have healed you personally so don't overdo anything. Take care....." and dozed off shuffling from my shoulder to down on my lap.

The door opened and Sylvie and Goodsky entered. "She finally is asleep. Thank goodness." Goodsky said as I questioned "Finally?"

"She was deciding to take a vacation but she ended up staying here to heal you and look after some school stuffs." Goodsky came closer and took a sit beside me.

"I made her overworked up huh...." I swallowed.

"It's all right. Don't blame yourself. She did it on her own words."

"I guess I'll have to make up for this."

"She likes flowers. I had seen her in nearby gardens playing around like a butterfly. But all I have seen now is a cold yet kind y/n. She is open in front of you Arthur." Goodsky smiled at her as she spoke.

"I'll remember."