5

I slowly walked to my destination. And knocked.

"Come in" said the gruff voice and I entered the big room. I usually just barge in but I sensed someone so I decided to be a polite one and knock.

The mid-aged man sitting on usual chair who was my dad. While the other stood in front of the him. His body more or less spoke perfection.

The young male gave me a curt nod of acknowledgment and I returned it. He gave me acknowledgment because even if I am not blood related to him. I was more impressive than his other half siblings.

We did spar few times with limiters. Which ends up a match of overall 40 min. Our skills are on par with each others but me having a small body doesn't help much and I am easily thrown. So I am not the strongest but by difference between our age its clear that I am stronger than my siblings.

We were like partner who didn't care about each other. If he died it will be his fault for being weak and same with me. But if any of us died. Dad will be the one who will suffer the most. After all we both are the only ones who are mostly worthy of next heir.

"Lucas had applied for adventure I want you to be a adventurer too." He said and I just snapped " I am not his babysitter dad." I said venom almost dripping from my words.

I always hated him. He was strong but too cocky. He treated me nothing like a sister. The way he talk with me or his maid which ends up being my maids because of his abuses was just plain annoying.

Sometimes I feel the urge to kill him or the whole wykes house but I guess I have to get strong. So I just ingnored them on daily basis.

" Y/n I know what you feel. I am not telling you to control him or keep an eye on him. You are now your own person. I want you to explore outside live your own life. " He said but it was too good to be true. I took a guess he wants me to keep not lucas name but Wykes name clean and he needs different types of weapons and beast core from my mission.

I sighed and nodded. "Well done sunflower. Here is your gift which you're brother had help me." The maid brought a silver plate which contained a fire phoniex ashes and few books.