14

Y/n pov

I came home after visiting helstea family. I never knew Mr.Helstea had a son too. Somehow the boy's presence I met was a bit calming. I was able to sleep even in his presence. Whenever someone comes near me when I asleep I am quickly woke by mere presence.

But about him. I was literally sleeping on his shoulder for almost like 5 min. Anyway there was something familiar about him. Tho he acted like we met for the first time. But I thought I have already met him but the question is Where did I ever saw him?

I entered the hall and saw my dad, lucas and 2 more siblings. My father gave a nod at my presence and again turned in lucas direction. He lecture him about how he should live up to the name Wykes.

He dismissed him and me and my siblings were sitting next to him. Lucas huffed and before he could leave I said sternly "at 10. In my room." He tsk'ed and nodded because he knew better to follow my orders in front of dad.

Dad gave his order to my siblings one by one. Now it was my turn.

"Y/n I was about to send you as a royal guard. But Baron had already made his place in royalties. So I want you be a part of Xyrus academy. Since lucas's place in Disciplinary Committee is rejected." I nodded and he gave me a necklace. More specific a artifact. It was a rare dragon seal which cost almost fortune. I tried to reject it but he said "This is what you get because you hadn't wasted my money for some portion or elixir and also for managing everything even at this age."

I titled my head and was about to ask wouldn't it be best if Bairon will have this. He just shrugged and said he is already strong enough and you need this most. I huffed and went. He think I am weak.
_______

When lucas arrived in my room he was rather being polite. Oh how wrong I was just as he left my room he began to destroy most of the house.

I sighed and went in my training house to practice my blood manipulation. On my way I met Bairon and congratulated him for being a Lance. He nodded and gave a small smirk.

I don't know how he think of me as a rival than sister. I just shrugged and went to training.