10

Suddenly the door opened and entered the king himself. With few guards with him. " So you made it out alive!" He asked but it sounded more like he is mocking.

Jasmine and Elijah were about to attack him. But I decided otherwise and stopped them.

" I wonder how you managed to escape from the beasts. Did you sacrifice someone to save yourself? Sammy is cripple now, but she is alive so I guess it wasn't not her. Don't tell me you sacrificed brald-" I threw my sword right beside his ear. Few locks of his hair was cut. And his ear started to bleed.

I marched forward which send lucas in panic. He shouted the guards to save him. They mistook me as a normal boy and charged but when they felt my bloodlust they hesitated, yet charged anyways.

I knocked them and went near lucas. He was already a shivering under my gaze. "I am sorry. My sword slipped" and turned to take a sit.

"Why yo-" his choked on his words when he saw y/n walking towards him. Her eyes seemed to have a feeling which I wasn't able to pinpoint since her bangs covered the view of her eyes.

She stood in front of Lucas and before he could say anything a loud sound of slaping along with someone falling was heard with some whimpers.

I turned my vision to see lucas down on the floor barely conscious. And 4 fingers were imprinted on his face. I was shocked why did she slapped him?

"Tell Lucas to meet me in my room at 10." She said and guards quickly took lucas with them probably to find a medic. With that Jasmine and Elijah also told that they will wait outside.

"Mrs.Wykes it was your brother-" Kaspian started but was stopped by her.

"Again, It's Y/n for you Mr.Bladeheart. And he deserved that. If it were upto me instead of cutting his ears I would have probably slit his throat" Her word surprised me but I tried staying quiet and observed the situation.

"He is your family Lady Y/n." Kaspian again stated pushing his glasses up.

''I am sorry but he isn't my brother. Nor I think of him as my equal. My family is killed by someone. The only connection to my family is Koda.'' She said and the said beast jumped in her arms snuggling closer in her blossom.

She took a deep breath and looked at us. Her eyes were a bit glossy. And it made me curious at what she was about to speak.