28

Arthur pov

Today was second day of being Dc officer and I was gaining a lot attention which I didn't needed. I saw y/n walking by and I remember Claire taking with her about Dc Committee.

I turned and saw Theodore in my same class. "Hey what's up with Professor y/n being in our office and talking about meetings."

He looked my way and said "As Claire said she looks after the school business so she practically can go wherever she wants and she is the person who will give us orders and look after our reports."

I nodded and continued listening what ever Professor was teaching about conjureres and augmenters. Remembering y/n's fighting style.

Time skip~

I was drinking water when I heard few giggling sound between. I peaked out of canteen to take a look at hallway and spotted Y/n and Alex.

"So you love her. As in the daught–" Y/n said and everything came out muffled as he covered her mouth with his scarf. Is he choking her? "SHUT UPP WILL YOU?!" He said even tho his voice enough to let everyone hear him if everyone were in canteen.

She somehow managed to remove his scarf and said "I'm sorry okay! I promise I won't say anything more about it." She with a defeated sigh and he nodded.

They whisper something to each other and suddenly Alex went running off.

I turned back to back of the room to keep my glass also so she can just ingnor me and move forward. She seemed to be so close with Alex. They look almost like they are in love with each other. Y/n seems not mind his touch too. Why do I even care?

"But didn't she said that he already loves someone?" Sylvie said while wiggling her tail.

"She probably is in love in him. And is afraid that if she confessed she can lose her friendship." I said out loud.

"If you are talking about me and Mr.Alex  then you are wrong my dear Dc officer." I heard her behind me.

I turned and saw her. She wore her uniform. Black top and skirt. Outlined by golden stripes and 8 golden buttons on her shirt. And a belt with same contrasting colours. Black and golden. And for accessories Small gloves. Paired with brown keen high boots.

She was standing near door hands
behind her back while a smile as if she is talking to someone special. It sure flipped my stomach and gave few butterflies. The sunlight falling on her face. Which defined her electric blue eyes. He hairs shining as if they were pure gold.

"After looking at you even I can say that you are in love with your enemy Arthur or should I say Note?" She said giving a smirk which in return again flipped my stomach. This time in dreadful feeling.

"Note?" I said in confused tone. She didn't said even after seeing my glare and my bloodlust. As She came just in front of me and flicked my forehead and said " Yes! The one went on a mission with my brother. The one who almost slashed his ear. The one who knows my secret. The one who kept staring at me while the exam was conducted by Kaspian." 

She took a step back "The one who is planning on bringing the whole Wykes house down." And the atmosphere started to get heavy.