30

Y/n pov

While walking with Art to our designated class having small talk and laugh. Slightly teasing each other how the other person has so many people crushing over them. We have grown to like each other. We would like to spend time together but if I were with for to much. Rumours will spread about Professor and Student. Let's not forget our own lose. Arthur will not be able to get strong and me probably will die because of work if I continue to mess a lot. If he were to be a Professor too it would have be good. But oh well whatever.

I bid my farewell when we got near my class.

Time skip to lunch~

I was called in Goodsky office to help the new professor get accommodate with the school. I rushed after finishing my paper work and writing points which need to be corrected by student.

Knock

"May I come in." I said out of breath. As I entered my eyes landed on a familiar auburn and smirk formed. Getting slight gist of what was about to happen. But that smirk was unnoticed by Goodsky and Arthur too.

"Y/n I want you help as usual." Goodsky said with a smile and I smiled. "Only if you allow me to have few days leave. Work is Pilling up a lot. Since it seems like a troublesome kid had beat up professor."

Arthur turned and gave a sheepish smile and I took a seat close to him. Even tho there were empty place. We were close friends after all.

"I guess you will get that whenever you want. Anyways I want you to help out our new professor leywin." She said motioning towards him.

"What if I reject?" I question innocently. As much I want to help him. I am drained by the work. Goodsky sighed and nodded to Arthur. You were confused but didn't said anything.

"Y/n." He said as you just nodded and stood. "I am gonna leave early today." You said and he smiled.

So here I are now escorting the Prince. "So here you will get you schedule." As i motioned to the wall where everything was organised Ofcourse by me.

"You take 9 classes." He said as he saw my schedule. I just shrugged and walked out.

I suddenly pulled him in a different room as I sensed him. Arthur was startled by this as he removed his sword. Slightly cutting my hand. I didn't even hissed as I brought myhand up his mouth. Giving him the metallic taste of my blood.