6

Arthur pov

When I entered the training ground where we were being tested a name Diane Whitehall was just announced by the woman who I assume is conjurer by her wand and hat.

A girl with freckles and a messy hair came from the stairs. She had her wand in her hand while she wobbly walked down the arena. She tripped over thin air but just in time a blonde flash came blurred my vision.

A girl with small hair came in. Her hairs were set loose two braids making a headband over her head. And two pins pinned her frontal bangs in a cross. Her cream blonde hair lighty swayed with the wind.

She had deep ice blue eyes contrasting to her hair colour. Fluffy cheeks with natural Blush which was almost bright red under sunlight. Small lips forming a small concern pout.

She had pointy ear indicating she was a elf. She might be beautiful than tess. She wore a indigo top with white pants paired with a velvet red robe with golden work. And a belt just below her big melons.

She picked the girl in bridal style. The girl seemed to be a little flustered. I mean of course she will be after seeing a literal goddess holding her.

In her silvery voice she softly said " Good luck." And patted her head. Diane nodded her head with red blush covering her face.

While the goddess was going to take a sit my eyes followed her every step. The way she moved everything. She glanced in my direction and I was able to see her icy blue eyes.

"Shouldn't her coordination alone put her in e-class. No one gonna always save her." A cocky voice snapped me from my trance.

A blonde elf boy said with a smirk plaster on his pretty face but his attitude gave off saying that he is a spoiled brat. I saw that the girl went and sat next to him.

___________

The freckle girl was an conjurer to think that she is on solid orange she must be powerful. C-class at her age is something she should definitely be proud of.

"Next! Elijah Knight please come down to.... please, hold." The announcers said. After looking up from papers the announcer again said "You hereby assigned the rank of B-class adventure."

Elijah sat straight in front of me. He gave a nod to examiners and then he looked up. We locked our eyes and then we again looked at the arena.

"Next lucks wykes!" Just as the name was announced everyone started to whisper something. "Wykes?" I said Jasmine nodded and said "Wykes are famous for strong mage. They have a good connection with mostly all the big houses, guilds and royalties." I looked at my bond. Sylvie and petted her.

"Why don't you just skip over me as well and just place me in A-class miss examiners? " He said quite confident about himself. Let's see how strong he really is. 

________________

Just imagine the black coat red