No Control.

Water. That's the first thing that comes to my mind. Water dripping down the glass. The windows looks like a painting from the inside. Strings of hair cover my eyes and I slowly move them away. As I stretch, I immediately shiver. The air is cold and giving me the chills. I turn and continue to look outside. We don't appreciate rain enough. It nourishes our earth and most importantly it can wash everything off. The pain, worries or sorrow. Gone, within some streams of water.
As my feet find the wooden floor, I sigh. I've slept wonderfully. It wasn't a dream. Everything that happened, really happened. It's as if my life is turning into a television series.
I throw on a shirt and make my way downstairs. Everything is empty. So I grab a mug and make some coffee. Then I go upstairs again and cover myself in the white blanket, still observing the window. I almost don't hear the steps on the stairs, so I turn around when the door opens.
"You're awake."
"You're very smart." I reply and put the mug on the nightstand.
As I see him, I widen my eyes. "What did you do?"
He frowns. "What?"
"Did you cut your hair?"
He nods and pats the very short and straight thing on his head. "I did."
"And what are you wearing?" I mumble.
"This is called a shirt, Aria." He states.
"It's a polo shirt." I reply.
"And?"
"The haircut, the polo shirt. You look like my dad." I cringe.
He rolls his eyes. "How about 'Good morning, thanks for last night or nice haircut'."
"Thank you?" I say surprised and he crosses his arms.
"It wasn't that easy to get a whole orchestra together at 1 am."
"Why did you cut it so short?" I ask and change the topic.
"Because I don't want to go to the hairdresser every two weeks." He hisses and I can feel that he's a bit pissed.
"You really look like my dad." I repeat and start laughing.
My throat immediately turns dry, as Downey moves his arms and pulls the shirt over his head.
The muscular chest, now exposed, makes me happy I'm not standing.
"Do I still look like your dad?"
"This is getting pretty weird now." I say and get up from the bed. "Dress yourself."
He doesn't move. "And what happens when I don't?"
I roll my eyes and drink a sip of coffee. "I think it makes you look old."
"What did you just say?"
"Come on, aren't we over that?" I sigh.
He moves closer and I almost shudder. "I thought you'd have understood by now."
"I can say everything I want." I answer and cross my arms.
"My house." He whispers. "My rules."
"Are you going to tell me that I can't wear shoes inside the bathroom? What rules?"
"I don't think that shirt looks good on you." He says in a rather husky voice.
I frown. "Is that a rule or what?"
"Take it off."
I raise my hands. "Okay Christian Grey, calm your tits."
"Take. If. Off." He repeats, calm.
I raise an eyebrow. "No."
"Aria. I'm warning you."
His stern glance shoots through my eyes. He's only a couple inches away from me, but I feel the heat coming from his body.
"Go ahead, grandpa."
"That's enough." He says and his hands wrap around my thighs.
I'm thrown on the bed and don't even have the time to sit up. Downey's body lays itself on top of me and the pressure keeps me down.
"Why do you always need to be such a brat?" He asks.
"Why do you always have to be such a pussy?" I reply and earn a lot more pressure from him laying on top of me.
"You will pay, Aria." He mumbles and then his lips touch my jawline. I breathe into his scent and close my eyes.
"I need to get back. My parents will start to worry." I mumble between his kisses.
"Oh no. They'd be devastated if they'd knew where you've been all night." He says and smiles against my throat.
My hands move upwards and my attempt at rising is suffocated by his arms. The long fingers cover my wrist and pin them on the bed.
"You are going nowhere." He states and I raise an eyebrow.
"This is called deprivation of liberty, Downey." I say and try to move.
"You should really stop watching all of those crime shows."
"Excuse me, I'm an expert in solving crimes." I reply.
"So, you don't want to stay?" He whispers and suddenly starts to move. As I feel his lips press against my collarbone, I suck in a sharp breath.
"No." I manage to answer.
"Really?" He repeats and moves further down, lifting up my shirt, kissing my stomach.
I shake my head, clenching my fists.
His hands start sliding up and down my thighs. I let out an uncontrolled moan as he kisses my hip.
Downey starts chuckling against my skin and I can't believe how easy it is for him to get that reaction from me.
"Still so sure?" He groans and I literally can't reply as his hands move further down my body.
"I-I..Hm." I stutter and my fingers bury themselves in the sheets. My whole body tenses and my back arches.
"You want to stay?" He whispers and I can't help but nod.
"Good." He mumbles and then comes back up again. Relaxed, he moves from the bed and takes a sip of my coffee, leaving me laying on the bed, like a fucking mess.
"What?" I say and turn to him. "What are you doing?"
The smile on his face says everything. "I'm just testing something."
My eyes narrow and I know exactly what he is testing.
"You're such a bastard."
His shoulders shrug and he empties the mug, putting it back on the table.
"It's interesting. Young women can never contain their arousal."
"I can damn well control myself." I shout and he starts laughing.
"I could definitely see that." He replies. "Or should I say....feel?"
My hand grabs a pillow and throws it towards him.
"Okay, tiger." He says and catches the pillow with one hand. "No need to destroy my bedroom. It's perfectly normal for younger people to have less self control, regarding their sexual excitement."
My hands clench and I can't believe that he just played with me.
"I assume you're very good at controlling yourself?" I say sarcastic.
He nods. "Pretty good, I'd say."
I try not to smile and get up from the bed and walk towards him.
We had this game before, I know exactly how extraordinarily bad he is.
I stop right in front of him, inches away from his body. His muscular chest raising up and down.
"I'm so tired of this." I say and stretch out my arm. As my hand touches his stomach, I feel his breathing change.
"Of what?"
"This game." I say and move a bit closer. Our feet touch and the buttons of his jeans press against my stomach. I stretch a bit, so my lips are against his right ear. My hands wander over his shoulders and stop on his chest. "I want you."
Downey clears his throat and tries to resist, I can see it.
"Right now." I repeat. "I want you right now. On this bed."
His hands are pressed against the wall behind him, he doesn't dare to touch me.
"Aria, I know why you're doing this." He says, shutting his eyes.
Slowly, I begin to place soft kisses on the side of his neck. He gulps and I know I'm getting closer.
My fingers start to draw circles on his chest and his body shivers almost unrecognisable under my touch.
"Please." I whisper against his skin. "I need you."
I can feel that he's arguing with himself inside his head, which is leaning against the wall. Without a warning, I lift my head and softly place my lips on his.
He inhales against my lips and doesn't open his enough. So I open mine and press my lower body into his. Downey moans inside my mouth and I deepen the kiss. We find our intoxicating rhythm and I feel the pressure coming from his hips.
Then he suddenly pushes me away and moves towards the bed, sitting down.
"Shit." He mumbles and ruffles through his hair.
I chuckle and step closer.
"Stop doing that." He says and raises a hand.
"Doing what?"
"Offering yourself to me." Downey rumbles.
"You don't want me ?" I ask and lick my lips. He groans and presses his hands into the sheets.
"You have no idea." He mumbles. "But I can contain my emotions, unlike you."
And we're at the beginning, again. So I'll have to change my game plan.
My hands grab the edges of my shirt and I lift it up.
"I assume you won't have a problem with that?" I say.
Examining every inch of my body, Downey leans back, shaking his head.
The boxer shorts of his, slides of easily and I only stand in front of him in my underwear. He bites his lip and gulps.
"Nothing I haven't seen before." He grumbles.
I walk towards him and then without hesitation sit down on his lap.
"Doesn't this remind you of something?" I say and raise an eyebrow.
"You mean the first time?"
I nod. "You were so good at containing yourself." I say sarcastic.
"I have learned a lot since then." He replies.
I catch his glance and stare into his eyes.
"I highly doubt that." I answer and as he is about to reply something, my lower body rushes into his.
"God." He only gets out.
"You really don't need to call me that. Aria is just fine." I reply and Downey shoots me a stare.
"Stop i-
Again, crushing our hips together. His eyes flutter and he still can't finish his sentences.
"Would you please sto-
He let's out a suppressed moan as I move and I can't help but grin mischievously.
Downey's head falls backwards and he shuts his eyes, aggressively. His hands wander towards my hips and I snap them away.
"No." I instruct.
His eyelids flutter in surprise. "What?"
"Contain yourself." I insisted and the look on his face is priceless.
His upper body moves away from me and he raises his hands.
"I'm an adult, I can definitely contain mysel- FUCK!"
He shouts as I move a bit more demanding.
"I can see that. Or should I say feel?"
His breathing gets heavy and I feel the urge inside of him develop.
I continue and he groans, making me grin.
"Aria." He aspirates and tries to calm his breath.
"Yes?" I whisper and press my lips against his neck.
"Oh. I. Hm... Jesus....ugh...shit." He murmurs.
I open my mouth and slowly suck in his skin, making his body shiver.
Downey's jar tenses as I start moving my lower body again. The pressure in his pants is undeniable and I press myself against him a bit harder.
His hands make an attempt to grab my hips and I shush them away.
"Contain yourself." I repeat and he shakes his head.
"Let me touch you." He whispers between heavy breathes.
"Say it." I demand. "Say that you can't contain yourself."
He narrows his eyes and buffs his chest.
"Say it."
"No." He replies and I shrug my shoulders.
He has to take the consequences.
My hips rush into his and I move back and forth in a genuine rhythm.
"Fuck you, Aria." He growls.
"Oh, how you'd love to do that right now." I say, pressing my hands against his chest.
"I do not." He states, immature.
"That feels a bit different right now down there." I snicker and he clenches his fists.
I quickly open the buttons of his jeans and lift my hips, to pull them down. Only in his boxers, he looks at me in surprise.
As our hips crush into each other, only parted through a piece of satin and cotton, he shoots me the most hateful look I've ever seen. Funny enough, it's filled with desire simultaneously.
I can feel that he's building up and so I move faster.
His head falls against my chest. "Don't stop." Downey mumbles and I grin.
"Say it." I demand again.
"I'm close." He groans.
"Say it and I'll give it to you."
"Okay, I'm sorry. I can't contain myself when I'm with you. You're just too damn breathtaking to resist. I want you, stop teasing me." He yells and I start laughing.
Quickly, I stop and move my body away from his.
The expression on his face is like a lost puppy and I can't help but grin.
"Thank you." I say. "I think I'd better get going."
"Really?" He cries. "You've got to be kidding me! That wasn't the deal!"
"Well, I don't like to play by the rules." I answer and wink at him.
He gets up and walks towards me.
"That's enough." He mumbles and grabs my hip, pushing me towards the bed.
"What are you-
"Shut up." He demands and I close my mouth. "You won't get away so easy. I won't let you play me like that."
As I am about to move, his body is on mine and he pressure me into the bed. The bodyweight of his on top of me, is probably the most beautiful feeling, I've ever felt.
"You want me as much as I want you." He whispers into my ear.
I raise an eyebrow. "Calm down tiger. We don't want you to have a stroke."
The storm inside his eyes is unleashed, I can see it.
Aggressively, he presses his lips against mine and immediately let's our tongues collide. He tastes like lemon and coffee and makes me want to get more than just a kiss.
His hands wander towards my back and quickly open my bra.
Pressing his chest against mine, I start breathing heavily.
I move a bit up and grab the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down. He does the same with mine and as soon as we can, our bodies ignite like fireworks on the forth of July.
The rhythm seems to clear my mind from everything else. Downey's head is next to mine and he exhales into my neck. The warmth of his breath sends shivers through my body and as his speed increases I feel a pressure form inside of my stomach.
Our lips meet again and the delicious way our mouths fit together seems to overwhelm me.
I bury my fingers into his hair as I cry out in pleasure. He follows me and then we collapse into each other.
We both try to catch our breath.
"Shit." Downey manages to say between sharp intakes of air.
"I know." I say.
"You're still going to pay for that stroke thing." He replies, after a while and I raise an eyebrow.
"I though this was my payment?"
He shakes his head and pulls me closer. "This obviously wasn't anything close."
"So you're up for another round?" I laugh. "Don't you want to get some water?"
"I think I'll need something stronger." He chuckles.
His lips press themselves on mine and I smile against his kiss.
This right here. In this moment. Perfection.
His hands wrap around my back and I bury my head in his embrace.
Closing my eyes, I smile against his chest.
"What's so funny?" He asks and I look into his eyes.
"You're hair makes you looks so old." I say and start laughing out loud.
He starts tickling me and I scream. "Stop it!"
Downey shakes his head and then suffocates my voice with his perfect lips. His light stubble scratches against my chin as he gracefully rolls is over, so I lay on too of him.
His hands cover my cheeks and press my head towards his.
I intertwine our legs and dig my fingers into his chest. He moves upwards and our kisses start to get more and more demanding.
His hands run over my thigh. "I hope you're ready for your punishment."
"I don't now if you'll be ready for it." I answer and giggle.
"Let's s-
"ROBERT?"
"ROBERT? ARE YOU HOME? ARE YOU READY? ROOOBERT? I'M COMING UP!"
......
..................
......................."FUCK!"
I already hear Johns footsteps coming from the kitchen, as I jump off the bed.
"Why is he here?" I hiss as quietly as I can.
"We have a meeting with his lawyer, I totally forgot about this!" He whispers.
"Clearly you did!"
I try to find my clothes, spread out across the whole floor.
"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Downey says as he gets into his pants. "Hurry up!"
"What to you think I'm trying to do?" I hiss through my gritted teeth.
"ROBERT? Are you even awake?" John shouts, his steps coming closer every second.
I manage to put on my clothes, but don't know where to go.
"Where should I go?" I say nervously.
"Why?" Downey asks.
"John can't see me here!"
"Why? You're 18, he's my brother, he'll understand-
"I'm your student you dumb little idiot!" I almost say, too loud.
"Right." He remembers and then opens the door to his closet. "Get in there."
"I can't believe I'm doing this." I say.
"You literally look so hot right now." He groans and I raise my hands.
"How can you possibly be thinking about that right now?" I say and punch him.
"I'm so gonna have sex with you again."
"Great that you decided that. Awesome talk. No get out!" I say and shove him out of the closet.
He grins and shuts the door.
"Robert?"
"John!" I hear him say. "Sorry, I was asleep."
"I can clearly see that." John replies. "Who is she?"
My eyes widen and I hold a hand in front of my mouth.
"Who?" Downey asks.
"The girl who is hiding in your closet."
Shit.