Breakeven.

The view was breathtaking. Obviously. As expected.

A huge wooden balcony connects to the living room, where you can look through big windows and see the beach. With it's stormy, deep ocean, where I could see some surfers, laying on their boards, waiting for the perfect wave.

The ocean always seems so stable to me, something that no one could change and at the same time, forms into a million different shapes every second.

Without thinking about it again, I step outside the open slide door, moving towards the balustrade, embracing it with my hand. I lean forward and watch the people walk in the sand, some children playing with a baseball.

The wind lifts up my hair and the little blonde hair on my neck, creating goosebumps. I close my eyes and breathe in the fresh salty breeze, letting it fill my lungs, cleaning my body.

When I run my fingers through my hair, I hear a sudden sound. Turning around, I see Downey standing in the door frame, leaning against it, holding a camera. An older model, the ones, where you had to let them develop in a dark room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you." He steps outside on the balcony, closing the door and the wind, immediately lifts up his hair, destroying his very carefully arranged out-of-bed-look.

"You just....the way your hair.." Downey looks at his camera and fiddles around with its lens. "It's ...well....I kind of never use this ..but I thought ...just...forget it."

I have no clue what he is talking about, but I don't dig deeper and continue to enjoy the view.

"It really is wonderful. Such a great view. How did you even get this house?" I say.

"I know someone." He says.

I look at the ocean again, then Downey moves quickly and in one quick moment, he crosses his arms and grabs the edges of his shirt, pulling it over his head.

With his torso exposed like that, I have to take a moment, to clear my mind. Perfectly shaped muscles, form into a more perfect six pack and my brain begins to make up all these very intriguing scenarios and the urge to feel his skin on mine again.

"Wha- What are you doing?" I ask.

With a mischievous grin, Downey opens up his belt and finally, pulls down his pants. With only his underwear left, he suddenly steps towards me and I stumble back.

"Careful. We don't want you to fall off the balcony."

"Could you please put on some clothes!"

He raises an eyebrow and walks past me, towards the other end.

There was a tiny gate, where you could go downstairs, to the beach.

"I'm going for a swim. Want to join me?"

A bit perplex, I only gasp, pressing my back against the wood.

"I shouldn't do that. We shouldn't do that and you have to stop undressing yourself so suddenly."

"Does it make you nervous?"

His fingers rub his stomach and move the skin over his muscles.

"N-no. I just think we should all be adults here and put some fucking close on!"

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Alright Miss Boring, I'm gonna go for a swim and if you want to join me, you can come afterwards. Or you could stay here. " Downey turns around and as he reaches the beach he looks at me again. "And by the way, I don't have any bathing suits for women, so....suit yourself. The water is warm."