Again and Again

Red? ......or blue? Or the green one?
My god! It's not even something important!
I was wandering around the house, for exactly 46 minutes, trying to figure out what to wear. I showered and put on some light make up. How is this even going to end? I mean...is this a real, proper date? Or was he just trying to get me into bed ?.....well....I wouldn't mind.......
OKAY. Concentrate! Why did I even agree to this?
I should wear something, which is not too inviting, but still good looking......oh f*** it ! Who cares ? I'm 18, I can get with every guy I want. So I threw on the red one, which flattered my figure in a lot of ways, but to calm the outfit a bit down, I put on some flat sandals. Still, I looked hot!
Looking at the clock in the kitchen, Downey should be here any minute. So I got into the living room, laying down on the sofa.
I hadn't have enough sleep last night, my whole body relaxed as I let myself sink into the big brown couch pillows.
Just....a little time....

----------------------------

SHIT!
"What time is it?"
"Nonononononono! Please no!"

I just couldn't believe it. I was just going to relax some time and apparently I slept for 2 hours!!
Quickly I rushed towards the front door, opening it up.
As I looked outside I recognised a familiar car, with a man leaning against it. He wore a dark grey jacket, over a black shirt, with matching suit pants. His shirt, was unbuttoned a bit too much and you could see his collar bones and a part of his slightly tanned chest. His eyes lit up as he saw me.
"Do you always let your dates wait 2 hours?"
His voice . . .
I shook my head and rearranged my hair a bit.
"I didn't know that this was a date."
He showed a cheeky grin. "I've waited for two hours, in front of your door. I think I deserve some charm, don't you think? I know you got some of that in there." Downey said. He pointed at me and started to walk towards my door.
I didn't break our eye contact, as he was coming closer. His eyes looked like they held a tamed storm inside of them and as he approached the doorstep, he let one hand run through his hair, as if he knew what I liked. "I'm sorry that I fell asleep. Why did you wait the whole time?" I asked, taking a couple of steps back.
"Well, the reward of seeing you like this, kept me here."
His hands, slowly reached out for my body. "You really shouldn't have worn that dress." He said, biting his lower lip, giving me a once over. But I quickly stepped aside, escaping his touch. I definitely knew, we weren't going anywhere, if I'd let him come any closer.
"Distant, are we?"
"I would call it appropriate. Where are we going?"
"Well, because of your little princess nap, we kind of lost the table I booked, but" He continued, grinning. "I went over to my house about half an hour ago and got some stuff and because I assume your parents are not home, I figured, I could cook some dinner."
I actually wasn't in the right position to argue with him right now, he actually waited for 2 hours! So I opened the door a little wider and let him in. "Come in, make yourself at home. And if you judge my child pictures, I will murder you."
I said, without any facial expression.
Downey raised his hands over his head. "I won't do anything, I swear. But, where exactly is the kitchen?"
I showed him around the house and after that he carried his groceries into the house. "What are you gonna cook?" I asked, looking over his shoulder.
Downey frowned. "Well, I was going to impress you, with an amazing dinner. But, I am a horrible cook, so I just got some mac&cheese."
He turned around, observing my body. "But, after looking at you in that dress, I think I'm not that hungry anymore."
I smirked. "That doesn't change that I'm still hungry. Mac&cheese sounds great."
A smile started to show on his face. "Wonderful. You sit down, make yourself comfortable, I'm gonna prepare dinner."
"You know that you don't live here right?" I asked him, sarcastic.
He rolled his eyes.
After some time, he called from the kitchen. I had changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a top.
We sat down in the kitchen, facing each other.
We ate in silence.
"Alright. This is officially awkward."
Downey said, looking down at his plate.
I couldn't help but laugh, the situation was ridiculous. I was sitting in my kitchen, with one of the most successful professors of America, eating mac&cheese, trying to keep myself from ripping the clothes off of his body.
Looking at Downey, I could see him starting to laugh. He knew exactly like me that what we did was pathetic.
"I don't think we are like that."
"Excuse me?" He replied.
"I don't think we need to have the 'we are dating' type of relationship."
I said, getting up, putting my plate in the sink.
"What kind of relationship do we have then?"
As I turned around, I could see him getting up, putting his plate next to mine.
I looked in his eyes and I could see the hurricane inside of them, again.
And before my mind could even second guess my actions, I threw my right arm around his neck and pulled him towards me. Closing the gap between our lips, igniting my bones again.
Quickly, I pulled away for a second. "Let's find out, shall we?"
Just to kiss him, again and again....and again.......and again.....

-------------
Hey you guys! I just wanted to thank everyone for reading this story, commenting and liking it :) you guys are wonderful!!!!
If you have any suggestions, ideas or wishes for this story or another, don't hesitate to send them to me !

Lots of love !

xxx