Cop Car.

"Step away from the car, Sir."

"I just told you, it was nothing, we were just messing around!"

"To me, it didn't look like that. Now Sir, I want you to move away from the car and put your hands behind your back. Slowly, so I can see them."
Exactly 5 seconds after Downey pushed me against his car and I ,guilty as charged, was about to press my lips on his, a cop car showed up. And the officer inside thought that Downey was harassing me, so he stopped, pulling his gun.
The officer squinted his eyes as Downey slowly moved away, raising his hands and crossing them behind his back.
I was still leaning against the car, pressing my body against it. He looked at me with a furious look.
"Tell him Aria, now!"
The officer walked towards him, putting his gun in the pocket of his belt, cuffing Downey, who now was trying to explain everything.
"Older men harassing young women, you really have no humanity. You'll be paying for this, man." Shouted the officer.
Angrily the professor shook his head. "I wasn't harassing her. We know each other, we were just being silly, you know? She's a student of mine!"
"She's a student of yours? This gets better each second, a teacher who harasses his students. We lived in such a horrible world." The officer replied.
I might have enjoyed the situation, I mean, when do you get to see your professor getting handcuffed by the police? Certainly not everyday.
"I am not a teacher! Don't you dare insult me like that, how can a policemen be so stupid!!!"
"Shut your mouth!" The officer shoved him towards the cop car and opened the back door, pushing him inside, shutting the door and locking Downey inside the car.
Who screamed and shouted towards me.
The policemen walked back to me and looked in my eyes.
"So, young lady, I'm officer Lloyd, would you please tell me what happened?"
I frowned. "Well, would it get me in any trouble if I'd tell you that he didn't do anything."
He answered seriously. "No, as long as it's the truth. So what happened?"
"He's my ....drama teacher, we were just ehm...practicing for a play. It was all just acting, but I'm really happy that it seemed so real to you."
I replied.
"So he didn't harass you in any way, hm?"
I smiled at him. "No, he didn't."
Lloyd scratched his head and removed his sunglasses from his eyes. "Alright. But I have questions, why did he think I was insulting him? And why didn't you tell me before I handcuffed him?"
I had heard the story before, Downey's disgust of him being called a teacher.
"He may not have harassed me, but that doesn't say that he isn't a pain in the ass. He's just really weird, he has a problem with his job as teacher....burnout...you know?"
He nodded, looking back at the cop car. "Well, then I think it's time to let him go."
I heard Downey screaming from the inside of the car. "ARIA!"
"I still have one question, Sir."
I said, tapping on his arm.
"Yes, shoot."
"Would it be possible, if it doesn't get you into any trouble, to take him to the police station and just...you know...keep him for a while? That would give his big fat ego a kick in the ass."
Firstly Lloyd looked at me with a serious expression on his face, but then a smile grew on his lips and he nodded. "You're lucky that I don't like him. I'll keep him there for some hours, just for interrogation. Just come in about 2 hours to the station, tell them that it was all a big mistake and he can go home. "
He answered, with a wink and stepped to the car, getting in.
I looked towards Downey, who now had a frightening look on his face.
When the car started, he started to move around in his seat.
"Are you serious? ARIA!!"
As they drove away, I couldn't help but laugh. Now he would know, if he want to he could be a player, but he has to remember that I'm the one who invented the game.

*2 hours later*

The loft doors opened with a pling sound. The screen showed number 6. Doors parted, letting me see a room with two doors and one desk, where an old man sat, staring into nowhere.
I walked towards the table and cleared my throat. "Excuse me?"
He looked up and frowned. "Can I help you Miss?"
"Yes, I would like to pick someone up." Handing him the piece of paper Lloyd had given me upstairs. "They send me here, his name is Robert Downey Jr."
Quickly he checked the sheet and stood up. "Alright Miss, let's get 'em."
We walked through the door on the left side of the room, passing many metal doors and stopping in front of the one with number 12 on it.
The man opened it with a key and a code, pushing it to the side.
Inside I could see him, laying on the bench, looking at the ceiling.
As he realised that someone was there, he turned towards us, looking like his whole family just died in a car accident.
"C'mon Professor, let's move." Said the key man.
Professor? I knew he'd tell everyone this story!
Slowly he got up, straightening his clothes, running his fingers through his messy hair. I have to say, he looked dead sexy....with his sleepy look, a light stubble and messy clothes.....
He didn't even give me a look, just walked out of the room, towards the elevator.
I followed, a bit scared if leaving him here, had been the best idea.
Angrily he pushed the button and waited. The doors opened and we got in.
As the door closed I turned towards him. "How was jail?"
"Oh really?" Downey said sarcastic. "You're really going to make fun of me now? After, not telling the policemen that I wasn't guilty, letting him take me and putting me into prison. Really? And now you're making fun of me?"
"Don't be such a pussy! Nothing happened, it was just a joke."
I replied annoyed.
Abruptly Downey turned towards me. "You're such a pain in the ass! You really don't know when to stop. My god, I am so sick of you."
I laughed out loud. "You're sick of me? I'm sick of YOU! Your games, and your fucking arrogance. I disgust your presence!"
He slammed one hand against the elevator wall. "You always have to have the last word, don't you?
I. Hate. You. You'll never reach anything in your life, they'll never accept you at University and you'll never be a writer!"
That's when I slammed my hand on his cheek, giving him a furious look.
Downey looked at me, in shock. He didn't move for a couple of seconds, until...he reached towards the buttons and stopped the elevator by moving the emergency handle.
It stopped, between the third and second floor.
"Are you crazy? What are you doi-

Aggressively, he slammed his body against mine, ramming me against the wall.
Pulling my head towards him, he swiftly closed the gap between our mouths.

....
........

I was shocked, by his action and .......

....his ...surprisingly...incredibly soft lips.
His hands reached behind my back, grabbing my hips, tracing their way down.
We found our rhythm fast, getting to know us...together.
I let out a quiet moan as he licked my lower lip, asking for permission to enter.
Longing for more, I let the kiss deepen. I put one arm around his neck, pulling his hair, gently, which he seemed to like.
His hands slightly lifted up my shirt, touching my hips. Every touch, shot fire through my veins, leaving me wanting more.
I caressed his chest, pulling him closer, letting him lean into me.
Quickly I realised my lack of air, so I instantly pulled away, trying to catch my breath.
Heavily, he breathed, not breaking eye contact with me.
That's when the elevator started to move and arrived at the first floor. The doors opened and I could see the busy people, talking on the phone, handing papers over their desks, gulping their coffee.
Without a word, we walked out of the elevator, leaving the precinct as quickly as possible.
As we arrived at his car, which I drove there, he turned around, looking at me with a questioning look on his face, but he didn't say anything.
With a slight hand gesture he told me to sit in the passenger seat.
After I told him where I lived, we didn't talk for the whole ride.
When we arrived he slowed down and turned of the engine.
"That was unexpected." Downey said.
"Says the man, who started." I replied, getting out of his car, walking towards my house.
He opened the window and smiled. "I'll warn you next time."
I turned around, raising an eyebrow.
........
"Next time?" I asked.
"Well, you certainly can't resist that." Downey said, pointing at himself.
"Oh don't overestimate yourself, it's a bit..well, pathetic..and...unrealistic."
"Unrealistic?" He replied, in a high pitched voice.
"I mean, how old are you? 58? 59?"
He leaned further out if the window.
"Excuse me? I am not fifty ni-

"Goodbye, grandpa!"

I said, shutting the door behind me.
Oh, how I love playing the game!