Late Night Visit

"Oh my god, Downey! I'm so so sorry!"
He sat on the big brown sofa in the living room, which seemed much smaller with him on it.
Slowly his face started to relax a bit.
"It's just...I think I tore a muscle or something."
We were about to go to my room and as we climbed up the stairs, he stumbled and fell on his back.
It was ridiculous. I sat beside him on the couch, with messy hair and only .......in my underwear.
"We probably should have been more careful, I mean..at your age..."
I said, smiling at him.
He lifted his head up a bit, so he could look at me.
"Don't you know? I hurt myself every time before I have sex. That's my thing."
"I didn't know we were about to have sex?!" I replied, raising an eyebrow.
He didn't even pull a face.
"You are lucky that my back hurts bad as fuck! Because if it wouldn't..."
"Then what?" I asked, innocent.
"You would be in a lot of trouble." He said, finishing his sentence. Resting his hand on my hip, pulling me closer. "And I would finally make you pay for all of th-
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Silence......
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I jumped from the sofa.
"I thought your parents weren't home over the weekend?" Downey said, slightly irritated.
I rolled my eyes. "And then there is no possibility that other people knock on the front door?"
Quietly, I tiptoed towards the door and peeked through a window.
And all I could see....was a dark grey beanie.
"You need to hide!" I whispered.
Downey looked at me confused. "I need to what?"
"HIDE" I hissed. "In there." Pointing towards the guest room.
"Alright, I'm not a sophomore in high school and I don't need to hide in a room, when my girl has guests!"
His answer made me frown.
His...what?

"I don't care! If somebody sees you here, it could ruin my college career."
Downey had stood up and was now walking to the door.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Then I just started to push him towards the guest room. Thankfully he couldn't work against it, because of his back.
"Aria? Are you home?"
His eyes widened and suddenly were filled with anger.
"It's loverboy?" He said, furiously. "Are you kidding me?"
As I was about to shove him into the guest room, he started to press his body against me.
"You should not be ashamed of me, I'm a prize winning, celebrated, incredibly talented writer and I will not obey y-
That's when I shut the door.
The hammering against it was gone, after a few seconds.
So I threw on a shirt and some sweatpants and opened the front door. Just to look at a pair of sparkly green eyes. "Aria! I'm so sorry, did I interrupt something? I know it's late, I just wanted to see you. Should I come back later?"
"No, no. It's nothing. But what are you doing here? I thought you'd come tomorrow?" I asked.
"Well, I was going to surprise you, but when you have got somethi-
Suddenly he stopped, looking behind me, with a surprised expression on his face.
"I think you're quite busy." He continued, still staring at something behind me.
I turned around and looked at ....Downey.
But to my surprise..only in his ....... boxers?
Slowly he came walking down the stairs, as if it was a perfectly okay thing to do.
I had never seen him without his suit before and to my dismay....he was ripped.
He had a broad torso, with a six pack, followed by the v-shaped hip muscles.
I couldn't say anything, I just stared at him, as if he were Gandhi.
"Oh, we've got company." He said, pressing one hand against the opened door behind me and leaning forward to shake Will's hand.
"And you are....?"
Will was a bit confused and you could see a bit of disappointment in his eyes. "William, William Grant ........Sir."
He certainly realised that Downey was not our age.
"Nice to meet you Willy." Downey replied, with the slightest bit of sarcasm.
I shot him a look. What was he trying to achieve here?
"I'm sorry Sir, but do I know you from somewhere?" Will asked, trying to fill the awkward silence.
Quickly he shook his head. "As far as I'm concerned, you don't!"
"I think I didn't get you there, Aria and you are....?"
"Friends!" I said, almost too demanding.
"He's my sisters boyfriend."
Will's face light up. "Oh, well. Okay. I am sorry for interrupting. I guess I will see you tomorrow, right?"
I nodded and quickly closed the door, as he had turned around.
Then I looked at Downey, still without any clothes on.
"What. On. Earth. Were. You. Tryi-
"Your Sister's BOYFRIEND?"
"It was the first thing that came to my mind..." I replied, feeling a bit guilty.
"Oh...well...there aren't any other options, right?" He said, sarcastic
With him standing there, shirtless, in his boxers...I just couldn't really focus on a new sentence!!
"Ehm....I...." I cleared my throat.
A smile grew on his lips.
"No, look! No problem, it's a god given gift." He said, pointing down his body. "Didn't think I would be that sexy, did you?"
Slowly I pulled myself together. "Don't flatter yourself, you still look old."
Not even listening to a word I said, he started to walk around the living room, posing.
"I am a weapon of mass seduction, do you think I should take money, for people looking at me?"
"I can see your back is better." I said, ripping him out of his daydream....about himself.
"Yes, it is. Do you know what that means?"
Then I could see his body tense. The muscles flex.
He ran his right hand through his hair and licked his lower lip.
"That you can stop whining, now?" I replied.
He already stood in front of me, moving one hand slowly...up and down my back.
"It means:" He whispered into my ear. " ....I will finally.....make you pay."