Games?

****
Authors note:

Thanks to everyone, who has been commenting and reading so far!!!
I really appreciate your passion for this story :)
The following is a lot more sexual than the other chapters, if you're not comfortable with that, you should not read it. This is the only time I will say this for the whole story!:)
I hope you guys have a lot of fun reading it!
The next chapter will be the 10th (yayy), so I'd like you to decide what it is going to be about! Please write me a short answer in the comments and suggest something, if you like! :)
Thanks again for the support! You guys are amazing ;)

xxx

Oh and yes, this one is for Annie. She's annoying.
But you gotta love her !
Xxxxx

****

"You will do what?"
He narrowed his eyes, trying to give me a seducing look. "You heard me."
"You sound like someone from The Godfather." I said, pulling a serious face, trying to lower my voice as much as possible. "I will make you pay!"
I expected him to laugh, but he didn't.
"You don't take me seriously."
Suddenly he let go of me, stepping back, throwing on his shirt. My mind thanked him for that, but my heart pouted.
"You really don't respect me."
I rolled my eyes. He can be such an arrogant man, taking himself way to seriously.
Starting to giggle, I walked towards him.
"Oh no. Don't get me wrong. I do respect you. I think teenagers should respect older people."
"What?"
Downey raised his voice, glaring at me.
"You heard me." I replied, impersonating him.
"Did you just call me old?"
I could see his chest muscles tense, through the black shirt, he wore.
A bit intimidated, by his sudden anger, I started to step back.
"Well, maaaayybbeeeee....." I answered, frowning, as if I was thinking about what I said.
Then he started to laugh. And suddenly, he slowly started to unbutton his shirt. No words, just one button, then the next one .....and the next one.....and the -
"What are you doing?" I gasp.
"You call me old again, you won't get any of this." Downey replied, pointing down his body.
"Excuse me?" Surprised as I was, I just couldn't move.
"You call me old again and you won't get it." He snapped his fingers. "It's as simple as that."
He is dangerously close to me, but I keep my hands away, desperately wanting to touch him. Sliding my fingers over his chest, his shoulders ...his arms....
"Maybe I don't want something of that." I lied, cocky. "You thought of that, huh?"
A small smile grew on his lips, then he let the shirt slid of his arms, giving me a full view of his toned torso.
"I saw the way you look at me before , that moment when you think I'm not paying attention and your eyes wander up and down my body. I know exactly what you want." Little more than necessary, he leaned into me. "And I surely will give it to you."
Carefully I bring my hands to his neck, but before I could touch him, he moves away.
"But not now." He snaps.
And I stand there, lost.
My thoughts are running wild, imagining what would have happened when he'd let me touch-
Wait! I smiled....
If he wants to play some games again, I'm up for it!
He is not the only one with a body! In that situation I thanked my sister for pushing me to go to the gym three times a week. I had a decent body, toned and still curvy.
Downey had gone to the sofa, sitting down, leaning back.
And in that moment I threw my doubts overboard and opened my hair. I had put it in a bun right before opening the door for Will.
He realised the change and frowned at me.
I took a remote control from the table and pressed play. The first couple of bars of Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get In On' started to play.
"What exactly are you doing there?"
He said, laughing at me.
"I'm playing some music. This is my house, I can do whatever I want."
I replied, giving him a crooked smile.
"Marvin Gaye? Really? Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson?" He replied.
Obviously, I had to increase my game here.
"If you're trying to play games Aria, you can stop now. It's not going to work, I am 49, I can control myself."
49?
I had never thought about his exact age, but somehow it didn't change my desire about wanting him to touch me. And as I looked at him, I could think of a lot more things I wanted him to do to me.
"You know if we'll play, I will win."
I said.
Downey replied with a giggle and turned towards a magazine on the table, starting to read.
So I walked towards the big window a couple of feet in front of the couch. I crossed my arms and grabbed the sides of my shirt. As I pulled it up, slowly, revealing more and more of my body, I could hear him sucking in a short breath. Clearing his throat.
I throw my shirt down to my feet and see him giving me more than a once over. I turned around and then slowly, one by one, opened my high waisted skinny jeans.
I risked a look behind me and caught him peeking over the magazine.
Quickly he looked away and narrowed his eyebrows, as if he was concentrating.
I ran my fingers along the waist part of my jeans and pulled it down a little.
Downey gasped, making me turn around.
"Mind your own business." I snapped.
Making him laugh a little.
Then, I applied pressure and pressed my skinny jeans towards the floor, letting it peel of my skin. His eyes widened, but he was quite good at controlling himself, so he stayed quiet.
There were couple of feet between us and I could see the hurricane in his eyes building up. But this time it was different, the last time I saw him like that was when he pushed me against his car.
He was getting uncomfortable, I could see it. The magazine was now a couple of inches beneath his eyes. Exploring my body with his glare, he shifted, trying to cover his crotch.
I laughed and walked towards him.
When I stood in front of him, Downey tried to look away.
"You won't win this time, Aria." He said, in a shaky voice, I hadn't heard yet.
Teasingly, I laid my hands on his knees, finding my way up to his hips. I leaned forward, my knees gliding into the couch. Then I slid into his lap. Making him moan, loudly.
He attempted to touch my hips, but I snapped his hands away.
"You won't be getting any of this." I whispered against his ear.
Then I lean back and to his surprise, rush my lower back forward, into his lap.
"God! Aria! What the-" Downey shouts, grabbing the bottom of the sofa, throwing his head backwards.
"You're so evil." He finally said, after catching his breath again.
"Still won't give in?" I ask, hoping he will.
Then he shook his head. "You think you got this, don't you? It takes more to make me give i-
Quickly I move my lower back again.
"Oh, sweet Jesus!" He moans and closes is eyes.
"I can do this all night, baby." I whisper again.
Then I can feel pressure coming from his lap....
I smile...I almost have him where I want him to be.
In long, genuine movements, I started to torture him again.
His mouth opened, as if he was trying to say something, but he closed it again, closing his eyes and I could see my affect on him in his face.
"Do you want me to continue?" I asked, innocent.
Downey just nodded and agreed in a quiet noise, he made.
I built the pressure and increased my speed, making him gasp and burying his hands in the sofa.
"God...Aria...don't. stop."
I could feel that he was about to -
Then I stopped. Abruptly, getting up from his lap.
Quickly, I walked towards my clothes throwing my shirt on, rearranging my hair and turning off the music, which had switched to 'Sexual Healing' by then.
Looking back at Downey, I grinned.
He sat there, like a lost puppy, a bit confused.
"What...what are you....." Then he realised what I just did. "Are you fucking kidding me?"
"I warned you." I replied. "I would win. And I did. As expected."
His eyes moved up and down my body, realising that my clothes were back on again.
"You can't do that to me. What am I supposed to do with this now?" He asked, pointing towards his lap.
I laughed, turning around.
"I don't know, you're 49, you'll come up with something."
"You know that I'm really good in bed, do you? You'll be missing out!" He said, trying to get me back, with a miserable choice of words.
"I bet you're as good at it, as controlling yourself, like you said you would."
"That's not fair! I'm a man, these things happen. It's biological, I can't help it." Trying to ease his way out of the situation, he stood up and started to tense is muscles......on purpose.
"I won. End of the conversation. And don't put any effort in showing off your muscles, Downey. Won't work."
"You won't leave me here like that!" He demanded.
"Oh, I will. Get over it, hone-
All of a sudden, I was slammed against the wall, my face towards it, pressure on my back.
"I said, you will not leave me here like that."
He whispered in my ear.
His raspy voice made me almost turn around and press my lips on his, but I had to stay strong!
"Don't touch me!" I warned him.
A deep dark chuckle, came from his mouth. Applying more pressure on my back.
"Oh, I will touch you, whenever I want."
Then he turned me around, in one swift move.
Our noses almost touch, he is that close. Then he slowly moves up my shirt and caresses the skin under it.
It feels good...feels right. I don't want him to stop, I don't want him to ever stop touching me.
He lowers his mouth down and presses his lips on my neck, tracing the way to my collarbone and my throat. I lean against the wall, throwing my head back and can't stop the moan, coming out of my mouth.
I felt him smile against my skin and then I just let go.
My hands found the back of his neck and I pulled his hair. He groaned and lifted his head up and as fast as possibly could, I pressed my lips on his.
Surprised, he stood still, but gave in right after he realised, what I was doing.
His kiss was gentle, but demanding, soft, but aggressive and calm but wild. Our lips moved in a rhythm, which drove me crazy, leaving me wanting more.
My tongue touched his lower lip and he moaned, parting his lips, to deepen the kiss.
His hands wandered over my body, as if he had always done it. He knew exactly what I wanted and where I wanted it, it was like magic covering my skin.
I traced my hand down is bare chest, arriving at the top of his pants.
Unbuttoning the first buttons, he smiled and broke the kiss, so we could catch out breath.
"I hope you're as good as you say." I teased.
Then suddenly he lifted me up and started to walk towards the stairs.
This time he didn't stumble, we arrived at my room and he opened the door. Ripping of my shirt and pulling me towards him. Leaning down to me, whispering in my ear.

"Oh, you'll be begging this time!"